Upgrade to Seller+ Lifetime
eBid Help
Close
Login to Your Account
eBid Community Forums - Chat & find help from others in the eBid Community

Thread: BACKSTREET BOYS CD SINGLE BOX SETS WANTED

Default BACKSTREET BOYS CD SINGLE BOX SETS WANTED

Hi,
    Does anyone have any BSB CD box sets for sale? If so, please reply to this message and let me know the price (inclusive of postage and packing). I am based in the UK and would prefer UK sellers only.

Default Re: BACKSTREET BOYS CD SINGLE BOX SETS WANTED

Hi. Do you mean the Back Street Boys or by any chance do you mean the Backstretch Boys?

I know there could be a famous band called the Back Street Boys, but I wouldn't know! I do, however, know of the Backstretch Boys, in the USA, and I like them a good deal. So I am just checking. Cos I am after anything by The Backstetch Boys, especilaly if it is written by Robert Allred.

No sorry, I meant the Backstreet Boys I like their music but unfortunately had my CDs stolen and didn't have insurance so have to replace them myself. I am finding it difficult to get the boxsets. I will keep an eye out for the back stretch boys and let you know if I find anything!!!

No sorry, I meant the Backstreet Boys I like their music but unfortunately had my CDs stolen and didn't have insurance so have to replace them myself. I am finding it difficult to get the boxsets. I will keep an eye out for the back stretch boys and let you know if I find anything!!!

Thread Information