Upgrade to Seller+ Lifetime
eBid Help
Close
Login to Your Account
eBid Community Forums - Chat & find help from others in the eBid Community
Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: WHAT SUPERSTITIONS ???

Default Re: WHAT SUPERSTITIONS ???

Oh and Friday the 13th!! Has anyone had any bad luck on this day???
    By the way we dont have any more for the rest of the year...hooorayyyy

Oh and Friday the 13th!! Has anyone had any bad luck on this day???
    By the way we dont have any more for the rest of the year...hooorayyyy

It's bad luck to be superstitious.

It's bad luck to be superstitious.

My thing is touching wood. It seems to have intensified since my dad had a heart attack (he's ok thankfully) but i've become really afraid of death to the point where i am obsessed!
    I also have started to pray every night where before i didn't even think or acknowledge a god existed. I'm not saying there is a god (who knows? but there is something after death) i just feel that i need to pray. its become a phobia

My thing is touching wood. It seems to have intensified since my dad had a heart attack (he's ok thankfully) but i've become really afraid of death to the point where i am obsessed!
    I also have started to pray every night where before i didn't even think or acknowledge a god existed. I'm not saying there is a god (who knows? but there is something after death) i just feel that i need to pray. its become a phobia

Mine's magpies ... If I only see the one on a journey I go out of my way to spot another.
    " One for sorrow" and all that ! Funnily enough if I only do manage to see one - it does seem like things go downhill, but that may be what peeps refer to as self fulfilling prophecy.
    I have silly conversations in my head - all the logical stuff etc. but I still get ****ed off when I see a lonesome magpie.
    I was extra worried a couple of days ago because I only saw one - and it was dead in the road :shock: but everything was ok. :roll: Well not for the magpie I guess lol

Mine's magpies ... If I only see the one on a journey I go out of my way to spot another.
    " One for sorrow" and all that ! Funnily enough if I only do manage to see one - it does seem like things go downhill, but that may be what peeps refer to as self fulfilling prophecy.
    I have silly conversations in my head - all the logical stuff etc. but I still get ****ed off when I see a lonesome magpie.
    I was extra worried a couple of days ago because I only saw one - and it was dead in the road :shock: but everything was ok. :roll: Well not for the magpie I guess lol

If you only see one magpie...say out loud "good morning mr magpie hows your wife and family" or afternoon if that is the time of day.
    You may look a prat but it will negate the bad luck.
    pooh

If you only see one magpie...say out loud "good morning mr magpie hows your wife and family" or afternoon if that is the time of day.
    You may look a prat but it will negate the bad luck.
    pooh

Thread Information