Thread: What is meditation?

Forum Saint
    View _Nuts_'s Feedback (+445)
    All-About _Nuts_
    View _Nuts_'s Listings
    Forum Posts

Default What is meditation?

What is meditation?

Essentially it is being quiet, going within yourself, and at the same time opening yourself up to receive whatever comes to you. Some have said it is "listening to God or Spirit" while others have unforgetable experiences seeing things they would not ordinairly see, feeling "taken away" to some incredible place of peacefulness, feeling spirit "touch" their aura or etheric body, etc. The list goes on and on as to what people experience. Some do not feel they experience anything only being quiet. But, little do they know that meditation involves the subconscious part of each of us so that we may not experience anything, but information is being sent to us and our inner spirit.

Forum Saint
    All-About _Nuts_
    View _Nuts_'s Listings
    Forum Posts

Default What is meditation?

What is meditation?

Essentially it is being quiet, going within yourself, and at the same time opening yourself up to receive whatever comes to you. Some have said it is "listening to God or Spirit" while others have unforgetable experiences seeing things they would not ordinairly see, feeling "taken away" to some incredible place of peacefulness, feeling spirit "touch" their aura or etheric body, etc. The list goes on and on as to what people experience. Some do not feel they experience anything only being quiet. But, little do they know that meditation involves the subconscious part of each of us so that we may not experience anything, but information is being sent to us and our inner spirit.

Forum Saint
    All-About _Nuts_
    View _Nuts_'s Listings
    Forum Posts

Default Re: What is meditation?

Sixteen Reasons To Meditate

1) Sleep better,

2) Get in touch with your inner self,

3) Give up bad habits,

4) Experience higher states of consciouness,

5) Have more energy

6) Reduce stress,

7) Improve and have better relationships,

8 ) Eliminate fatigue,

9) Improve eating habits,

10) Enhance daily living

11) Fulfill all your desires,

12) Release toxins from the body,

13) Improve sensory preception,

14) Become more intuitive

15) Connect to your spirit,

16) Ask for world peace

To become more intuitive and to connect or better yet reconnect to our spirit plus acquiring via our subconscious information and messages, are the real reasons to meditate.

Forum Saint
    All-About _Nuts_
    View _Nuts_'s Listings
    Forum Posts

Sixteen Reasons To Meditate

1) Sleep better,

2) Get in touch with your inner self,

3) Give up bad habits,

4) Experience higher states of consciouness,

5) Have more energy

6) Reduce stress,

7) Improve and have better relationships,

8 ) Eliminate fatigue,

9) Improve eating habits,

10) Enhance daily living

11) Fulfill all your desires,

12) Release toxins from the body,

13) Improve sensory preception,

14) Become more intuitive

15) Connect to your spirit,

16) Ask for world peace

To become more intuitive and to connect or better yet reconnect to our spirit plus acquiring via our subconscious information and messages, are the real reasons to meditate.

Forum Saint
    All-About _Nuts_
    View _Nuts_'s Listings
    Forum Posts

Suggestions as How To Meditate

First, plan on setting aside at least an hour each day, if you're really serious. If this is impossible due to whatever reasons, then plan on a shorter time, in a place where you have control of the environment and sounds. Then also meditate during the day as you go about your business. This can be done silently anywhere you may be.

Next, get yourself comfortable in whatever clothes you feel best, sitting in a chair, lying on the bed, on a cushion on the floor, or whatever fancies you. You will place your hands on your legs, which can be folded so the toes of your feet are sitting almost like in a yoga position inward to your thighs or on your knees. Don't be rigid but try to be relaxed. Take several deep breaths letting them out slowly attempting to slow your body down and relaxing. Try to let your thoughts float away from presence. If thoughts continue to come into your presence, ask them, in gentleness, to leave. Turn out the lights or light a candle if you need some light. Also play some soothing background music.

Next, set the tone and "conditions" by saying, out loud, "Divine Spirit, we (I) ask for the gift of meditation. We (I) ask that only the highest of high may come through. We (I) plan for a meditation of approximately twenty minutes, (or whatever length of time) and we (I) ask for your protection. God of light and love, please grant me now the awakening of my consciousness into your other worlds" Then be silent and go inward.

At the end, say the words "Divine Spirit, we (I) thank you for this gift of meditation and we (I) request that all conditions be removed. Thank you." You always need to remove conditions you have set because if you don't each time it will be more difficult for spirit to come through the next time. Also, we have found that we stay "open" and thus are subject to "taking on all the negativity around us".

Forum Saint
    All-About _Nuts_
    View _Nuts_'s Listings
    Forum Posts

Suggestions as How To Meditate

First, plan on setting aside at least an hour each day, if you're really serious. If this is impossible due to whatever reasons, then plan on a shorter time, in a place where you have control of the environment and sounds. Then also meditate during the day as you go about your business. This can be done silently anywhere you may be.

Next, get yourself comfortable in whatever clothes you feel best, sitting in a chair, lying on the bed, on a cushion on the floor, or whatever fancies you. You will place your hands on your legs, which can be folded so the toes of your feet are sitting almost like in a yoga position inward to your thighs or on your knees. Don't be rigid but try to be relaxed. Take several deep breaths letting them out slowly attempting to slow your body down and relaxing. Try to let your thoughts float away from presence. If thoughts continue to come into your presence, ask them, in gentleness, to leave. Turn out the lights or light a candle if you need some light. Also play some soothing background music.

Next, set the tone and "conditions" by saying, out loud, "Divine Spirit, we (I) ask for the gift of meditation. We (I) ask that only the highest of high may come through. We (I) plan for a meditation of approximately twenty minutes, (or whatever length of time) and we (I) ask for your protection. God of light and love, please grant me now the awakening of my consciousness into your other worlds" Then be silent and go inward.

At the end, say the words "Divine Spirit, we (I) thank you for this gift of meditation and we (I) request that all conditions be removed. Thank you." You always need to remove conditions you have set because if you don't each time it will be more difficult for spirit to come through the next time. Also, we have found that we stay "open" and thus are subject to "taking on all the negativity around us".

Thanks for putting all this info here about meditation. I have always wanted to do this, but never knew how to, so I shall be trying this tonight.

Thanks alot Paul

Bunjee

Thanks for putting all this info here about meditation. I have always wanted to do this, but never knew how to, so I shall be trying this tonight.

Thanks alot Paul

Bunjee

Hey Bunjee you is a guest on that message! :?

Hey Bunjee you is a guest on that message! :?

Thread Information