eBid Community Forums - Chat & find help from others in the eBid Community

View Poll Results:

Voters
0. You may not vote on this poll
  • 0 0%
Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast

Thread: What star sign?? For fun!

Default Re: What star sign?? For fun!

LOL surely you both cant be that bad! Saying that our son is a Gemini, and he can be at times :lol:

LOL surely you both cant be that bad! Saying that our son is a Gemini, and he can be at times :lol:

I'm a Leo....

I had a birth chart drawn up for me about 5 years ago. It was so cool! It really prepared me for hassle over the coming years!! From taking my my ex-employees to court for money owing - ex employees being a firm of Solicitors as well lol ! It's that fighty lion in me !! RAAAAAAAAH! hahahahahaha and even though Leo's are very loyal, it warned of an affair - which I thought was complete tosh and my husband thought was most disturbing - and he ripped up my birth chart!!

Anyhow, here we are 5 years later - having got my out of court settlement from ex-employees (I Won! I won!) living with my new husband and kids (yes, we had a an affair and ran off together!). LOL !
    I'm so norty. :lol:
    MY EBID SHOP
    Is full of good stuff !

I'm a Leo....

I had a birth chart drawn up for me about 5 years ago. It was so cool! It really prepared me for hassle over the coming years!! From taking my my ex-employees to court for money owing - ex employees being a firm of Solicitors as well lol ! It's that fighty lion in me !! RAAAAAAAAH! hahahahahaha and even though Leo's are very loyal, it warned of an affair - which I thought was complete tosh and my husband thought was most disturbing - and he ripped up my birth chart!!

Anyhow, here we are 5 years later - having got my out of court settlement from ex-employees (I Won! I won!) living with my new husband and kids (yes, we had a an affair and ran off together!). LOL !
    I'm so norty. :lol:
    MY EBID SHOP
    Is full of good stuff !

I'm an Aries ( fire sign)
    and the husband is Pisces ( water sign )

Fire + water, surley that's not good :lol: :lol: :lol:

I'm an Aries ( fire sign)
    and the husband is Pisces ( water sign )

Fire + water, surley that's not good :lol: :lol: :lol:

I'm a virgo, and a typical one too. A place for everything and everything in its place. My kids say I'm like Monica from 'Friends', if something is moved I change it back or it drives me mad.
    My mom stayed at my caravan with me and polished for me but the ornaments were in the wrong position, so I had to move them round, and when she opened the curtains they didn't hang right, so I had to do them too, in the end she just left it for me to do!!!
    Jeez I must be a pain the butt!!! :roll:

I'm a virgo, and a typical one too. A place for everything and everything in its place. My kids say I'm like Monica from 'Friends', if something is moved I change it back or it drives me mad.
    My mom stayed at my caravan with me and polished for me but the ornaments were in the wrong position, so I had to move them round, and when she opened the curtains they didn't hang right, so I had to do them too, in the end she just left it for me to do!!!
    Jeez I must be a pain the butt!!! :roll:

I'm a pisces. It's interesting that most people who've voted on this thread are fire signs :idea: WHAT DOES IT MEAN ??? :wink:

I'm a pisces. It's interesting that most people who've voted on this thread are fire signs :idea: WHAT DOES IT MEAN ??? :wink:

Thread Information