eBid Help
Close
Login to Your Account
eBid Community Forums - Chat & find help from others in the eBid Community
Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: Helping Spirits

Default Re: Helping Spirits

wow - that is an amazing story aries!

WHat kind of things happened at the funeral home? We moved house in January and we live next door to a funeral bungalow, and when they have people in there overnight, they sometimes come and torment my little boy which really p*sses me off. The house we live in though is wonderful, and FEELS good. It's just next door's visitors - they can sometimes be nasty, you can feel them - I am never surprised when a hearse pulls up the day after my little lad has been in and out of bed all night and frightened....
    MY EBID SHOP
    Is full of good stuff !

WHat kind of things happened at the funeral home? We moved house in January and we live next door to a funeral bungalow, and when they have people in there overnight, they sometimes come and torment my little boy which really p*sses me off. The house we live in though is wonderful, and FEELS good. It's just next door's visitors - they can sometimes be nasty, you can feel them - I am never surprised when a hearse pulls up the day after my little lad has been in and out of bed all night and frightened....
    MY EBID SHOP
    Is full of good stuff !

Forum Newbie
    in a dark cupboard surrounded by piccy of scantily clad women n *golden boys*
    View elfie1's Feedback (+14)
    All-About elfie1
    View elfie1's Listings
    Forum Posts

Thought id have a look round the new site and have alook and see,very interesting (hi aries) we used to have a presance in our old house a gentleman who just used to keep an eye on things ,and i used to have a little black cat who used to follow me about when i was having problem,and i know mum is often about,keeping an eye. as she would.

Forum Newbie
    in a dark cupboard surrounded by piccy of scantily clad women n *golden boys*
    View elfie1's Feedback (+14)
    All-About elfie1
    View elfie1's Listings
    Forum Posts

Thought id have a look round the new site and have alook and see,very interesting (hi aries) we used to have a presance in our old house a gentleman who just used to keep an eye on things ,and i used to have a little black cat who used to follow me about when i was having problem,and i know mum is often about,keeping an eye. as she would.

Hi aries
    What a great story. When my father passed away I was at home looking after my nieces as my mom had stayed with my dad, and my sister and I took it in turns to be at the hospital. I too was very close to my dad , my sister had come home to see that the girls were ok, and after a while I just started crying but didn't know why. Then came the phone call to say my dad had taken a turn for the worse. He had actually passed away (but they couldn't tell us on the phone). When I told my mom what had happened, she said I had started to cry at the very moment he died. :cry:
    But, on a lighter note, when I was a teenager my parents were on holiday and there was a presence in our house, my sister and I went to bed making sure we locked the front door. Next morning the doorbell rang and when I went to the door I couldn't open it. Although there were two bolts on the door we only ever used the top one and put on the door chain, but on this occasion the bottom bolt was on!, it hadn't been the night before, so I guess Arthur (our presence) was looking after us while my parents were away.

Hi aries
    What a great story. When my father passed away I was at home looking after my nieces as my mom had stayed with my dad, and my sister and I took it in turns to be at the hospital. I too was very close to my dad , my sister had come home to see that the girls were ok, and after a while I just started crying but didn't know why. Then came the phone call to say my dad had taken a turn for the worse. He had actually passed away (but they couldn't tell us on the phone). When I told my mom what had happened, she said I had started to cry at the very moment he died. :cry:
    But, on a lighter note, when I was a teenager my parents were on holiday and there was a presence in our house, my sister and I went to bed making sure we locked the front door. Next morning the doorbell rang and when I went to the door I couldn't open it. Although there were two bolts on the door we only ever used the top one and put on the door chain, but on this occasion the bottom bolt was on!, it hadn't been the night before, so I guess Arthur (our presence) was looking after us while my parents were away.

Mt. Marion New York, Avon, United Kingdom
    View aries458's Feedback (+470)
    All-About aries458
    View aries458's Listings
    Forum Posts

Quote Originally Posted by funky_fudge_factory

Hi Funkyfudge!
    The funeral home was in Queens, NY when everything was still more like farms. My grandmother always felt something bumping her while she washed dishes in the kitchen. One night, she was being "bumped" and ignored it. Then noticed a figure of a man in the window. When she went to go look outside, a huge piece of plaster fell from the ceiling right where she was washing at the sink!
    My mom said my uncle woke up in the middle of the night to see a woman dressed in pink sitting at the foot of his bed. He rubbed his eyes several times and she was still there. So he screemed, then she vanished.
    Then there was the "hooded thing". Everyone saw "it" at one time or another.Another few stories involving that :wink:
    Playin in the mud

All-About aries458
    View aries458's Listings
    Forum Posts

Quote Originally Posted by funky_fudge_factory

Hi Funkyfudge!
    The funeral home was in Queens, NY when everything was still more like farms. My grandmother always felt something bumping her while she washed dishes in the kitchen. One night, she was being "bumped" and ignored it. Then noticed a figure of a man in the window. When she went to go look outside, a huge piece of plaster fell from the ceiling right where she was washing at the sink!
    My mom said my uncle woke up in the middle of the night to see a woman dressed in pink sitting at the foot of his bed. He rubbed his eyes several times and she was still there. So he screemed, then she vanished.
    Then there was the "hooded thing". Everyone saw "it" at one time or another.Another few stories involving that :wink:
    Playin in the mud

All-About aries458
    View aries458's Listings
    Forum Posts

Hi Sugart and Elfstone!
    I think my family is just wierd. Everywhere we (or my parents) lived, had a "guest" or two.
    There's a small country house that has been in the family since the 1780's in upstate NY that we all took turns vacationing to. The fact that it is heavily wooded and has a swamp in the woods adds to the creepyness.
    I have LOTS of stories about THAT place. I still get the creeps when I go back east to visit my family and go to it. It's falling apart now, because most of us moved, and the younger family mambers don't want to be bothered with it, but it does have a lot of history.
    My great-great-great grandmother chopped off the fingers of an Indian during an iriquoise attack while he was trying to climb through a window. There's some secret "stash" places in the root cellar, etc. Hmmmm....now I want to go back and explore! I usually always stop there to go metal detecting around the old settlement ruins. Now, THAT's a creepy place!
    Playin in the mud

All-About aries458
    View aries458's Listings
    Forum Posts

Hi Sugart and Elfstone!
    I think my family is just wierd. Everywhere we (or my parents) lived, had a "guest" or two.
    There's a small country house that has been in the family since the 1780's in upstate NY that we all took turns vacationing to. The fact that it is heavily wooded and has a swamp in the woods adds to the creepyness.
    I have LOTS of stories about THAT place. I still get the creeps when I go back east to visit my family and go to it. It's falling apart now, because most of us moved, and the younger family mambers don't want to be bothered with it, but it does have a lot of history.
    My great-great-great grandmother chopped off the fingers of an Indian during an iriquoise attack while he was trying to climb through a window. There's some secret "stash" places in the root cellar, etc. Hmmmm....now I want to go back and explore! I usually always stop there to go metal detecting around the old settlement ruins. Now, THAT's a creepy place!
    Playin in the mud

Thread Information