Upgrade to Seller+ Lifetime
eBid Help
Close
Login to Your Account
eBid Community Forums - Chat & find help from others in the eBid Community
Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: Helping Spirits

Default Re: Helping Spirits

Sound like a great place to me. I love anything like that, creepy & haunted, but with history, if you know what I mean. If only houses could talk what a story they'd tell. It's a shame the house is run down now, you must have wonderful memories. If you decide to post some more stories I'd love to read them. Hey, theres an idea maybe you could write a book, maybe make you a millionaire, you never know.

Sound like a great place to me. I love anything like that, creepy & haunted, but with history, if you know what I mean. If only houses could talk what a story they'd tell. It's a shame the house is run down now, you must have wonderful memories. If you decide to post some more stories I'd love to read them. Hey, theres an idea maybe you could write a book, maybe make you a millionaire, you never know.

Mt. Marion New York, Avon, United Kingdom
    View aries458's Feedback (+470)
    All-About aries458
    View aries458's Listings
    Forum Posts

LOL...my dad was a great story teller. I wish he was still with us, but I guess the Angels were bored and needed new storues to pass around :wink:
    There are lots of stories about the woods where I spent my summers, then later lived when I got older.
    There are many abandoned quarries there. My dad told us kids about the "old"quarry men that could still be heard working at night, years after their deaths.
    The old dirt road that lead to one of the quarries was particularly active with haunts.
    On a full moon night, you could hear the "tink", "tink", "tink" of the stone hammers in the quarries. No one would be there, except the "ghosts" of the men that drowned when there was a cave in back in 1870.
    Oh yeah, I have LOTS to tell, but don't want to take up the room here. Most people would just put it off as "poppycock" anyway. But, I saw many strange things that were unexplainable.
    Playin in the mud

All-About aries458
    View aries458's Listings
    Forum Posts

LOL...my dad was a great story teller. I wish he was still with us, but I guess the Angels were bored and needed new storues to pass around :wink:
    There are lots of stories about the woods where I spent my summers, then later lived when I got older.
    There are many abandoned quarries there. My dad told us kids about the "old"quarry men that could still be heard working at night, years after their deaths.
    The old dirt road that lead to one of the quarries was particularly active with haunts.
    On a full moon night, you could hear the "tink", "tink", "tink" of the stone hammers in the quarries. No one would be there, except the "ghosts" of the men that drowned when there was a cave in back in 1870.
    Oh yeah, I have LOTS to tell, but don't want to take up the room here. Most people would just put it off as "poppycock" anyway. But, I saw many strange things that were unexplainable.
    Playin in the mud

All-About aries458
    View aries458's Listings
    Forum Posts

Quote Originally Posted by sugarsden
    It's a shame the house is run down now, you must have wonderful memories.
    It was my favorite place. Even today, the scent of musty woods and moth balls reminds me of the great times I had there as a kid. But then again, everything in a child's eyes are wonderous and new. Too bad we forget how to see the world as a child see it. We'd be amazed every day!
    If you decide to post some more stories I'd love to read them. Hey, theres an idea maybe you could write a book, maybe make you a millionaire, you never know.
    I did write some of my stories for my english class in college here a few years back. Although it doesn't look it here when I write, my teacher was really impressed with them and wanted a friend of hers to look at them for Woman's Day mag. I said no because I was too embarrassed.
    Maybe we could co-author books and both become millionaires!...LOL...then auction them on ebid!
    Playin in the mud

All-About aries458
    View aries458's Listings
    Forum Posts

It's a shame the house is run down now, you must have wonderful memories.
    It was my favorite place. Even today, the scent of musty woods and moth balls reminds me of the great times I had there as a kid. But then again, everything in a child's eyes are wonderous and new. Too bad we forget how to see the world as a child see it. We'd be amazed every day!
    If you decide to post some more stories I'd love to read them. Hey, theres an idea maybe you could write a book, maybe make you a millionaire, you never know.
    I did write some of my stories for my english class in college here a few years back. Although it doesn't look it here when I write, my teacher was really impressed with them and wanted a friend of hers to look at them for Woman's Day mag. I said no because I was too embarrassed.
    Maybe we could co-author books and both become millionaires!...LOL...then auction them on ebid!
    Playin in the mud

I have a few family stories but nothing as interesting as yours, we better warn ebid that we're gonna be millionaires by selling ghost stories!! When we get a book published. LOL

I have a few family stories but nothing as interesting as yours, we better warn ebid that we're gonna be millionaires by selling ghost stories!! When we get a book published. LOL

Hey Aries, I had a totally different experience , but almost the same if you know what I mean.

I was driving a friend home in his car, he was so ****ed he couldn't walk. Anyway, his car was miles more powerful than anything I'd ever experienced before ---------- we got to a T junction and I was pulling up ,when he came awake and started yelling !!! It scared me so much I slammed my foot down on the accelerator and we shot out onto the main bypass (very big very fast road) and I shot over the other side into the path of an oncoming enormous great lorry which was followed by heavy traffic. My mind froze and I knew we had no chance - but something took me over and made me keep my foot on the accelerator and steer straight ahead ....up the embankment .... back round 90 degrees and head straight back up the side of the bypass I was sposed to go in the first place.

If I had reacted like most people I think I'd have slammed the brakes on before I even got to the oncoming traffic --- which means we'd have been well and truly squashed cos we'd have skidded into their path anyway. The lorry's lights were just inches away from the front passenger door when I shot in front and past it ( I can still see my friend's terrified face).

My poor friend genuinely quiverred (sp) and wailed - I couldn't stop laughing hysterically - it was surreal. I know one thing for sure and that is that there was definite divine intervention. Some people tell me that my sub-conscious took over .... I know it wasn't. The skill necessary to replay that bit of driving - surpasses anything human.

I got some ghost stories too and a real scary creepy one but I'll keep them to myself , unless anyone genuinely interested wants to privately discuss them, as I'm quite sensitive about broadcasting stuff like that.

Hey Aries, I had a totally different experience , but almost the same if you know what I mean.

I was driving a friend home in his car, he was so ****ed he couldn't walk. Anyway, his car was miles more powerful than anything I'd ever experienced before ---------- we got to a T junction and I was pulling up ,when he came awake and started yelling !!! It scared me so much I slammed my foot down on the accelerator and we shot out onto the main bypass (very big very fast road) and I shot over the other side into the path of an oncoming enormous great lorry which was followed by heavy traffic. My mind froze and I knew we had no chance - but something took me over and made me keep my foot on the accelerator and steer straight ahead ....up the embankment .... back round 90 degrees and head straight back up the side of the bypass I was sposed to go in the first place.

If I had reacted like most people I think I'd have slammed the brakes on before I even got to the oncoming traffic --- which means we'd have been well and truly squashed cos we'd have skidded into their path anyway. The lorry's lights were just inches away from the front passenger door when I shot in front and past it ( I can still see my friend's terrified face).

My poor friend genuinely quiverred (sp) and wailed - I couldn't stop laughing hysterically - it was surreal. I know one thing for sure and that is that there was definite divine intervention. Some people tell me that my sub-conscious took over .... I know it wasn't. The skill necessary to replay that bit of driving - surpasses anything human.

I got some ghost stories too and a real scary creepy one but I'll keep them to myself , unless anyone genuinely interested wants to privately discuss them, as I'm quite sensitive about broadcasting stuff like that.

Thread Information