eBid Help
Close
Login to Your Account
eBid Community Forums - Chat & find help from others in the eBid Community
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Can anyone help me????????

Default Re: Can anyone help me????????

Kazz, Yeah thats what it looked like thnk you

Bunjee, Thanks im all recovered now just got the scars but they dont bother me that much anymore, its whats on the inside that counts and if ppl cant see past my scars then thats up to them,.

Kazz, Yeah thats what it looked like thnk you

Bunjee, Thanks im all recovered now just got the scars but they dont bother me that much anymore, its whats on the inside that counts and if ppl cant see past my scars then thats up to them,.

Minky ,
    My pleasure.............i used to have one like the first one on the list .............dont forget to cleanse it if you buy it :P

Minky ,
    My pleasure.............i used to have one like the first one on the list .............dont forget to cleanse it if you buy it :P

Forum Saint
    View _Nuts_'s Feedback (+445)
    All-About _Nuts_
    View _Nuts_'s Listings
    Forum Posts

I think this was the thread Kazzi was on about that i added :wink:

http://wrestler.ebid.co.uk/community...pic.php?t=1631

ALWAYS CLENSE CRYSTALS WHEN NEW OR NOT BEEN USED FOR A LONG TIME AND THEN CLENSE THEN FROM TIME TO TIME TO RECHARGE THEM :wink:

Forum Saint
    View _Nuts_'s Feedback (+445)
    All-About _Nuts_
    View _Nuts_'s Listings
    Forum Posts

I think this was the thread Kazzi was on about that i added :wink:

http://wrestler.ebid.co.uk/community...pic.php?t=1631

ALWAYS CLENSE CRYSTALS WHEN NEW OR NOT BEEN USED FOR A LONG TIME AND THEN CLENSE THEN FROM TIME TO TIME TO RECHARGE THEM :wink:

Hi Minky,
    So sorry to hear about the fire, but glad both you and the baby survived. Thanks to Kazzi for directing you to my auction and to KP for all the useful threads on crystals.
    The pendulum on this auction is a standard cut lead glass pendulum, which is fine for dowsing. If you would like any more info on dowsing (i.e. using a pendulum) let me know. I also have pendulums in genuine semi-precious stone (healing crystals) such as Clear Quartz (Rock Crystal), Rose Quartz, Smoky Quartz, Amethyst - but they are considerably more expensive.
    If you would like any info at all just let me know.
    peace & harmony
    Gay

Hi Minky,
    So sorry to hear about the fire, but glad both you and the baby survived. Thanks to Kazzi for directing you to my auction and to KP for all the useful threads on crystals.
    The pendulum on this auction is a standard cut lead glass pendulum, which is fine for dowsing. If you would like any more info on dowsing (i.e. using a pendulum) let me know. I also have pendulums in genuine semi-precious stone (healing crystals) such as Clear Quartz (Rock Crystal), Rose Quartz, Smoky Quartz, Amethyst - but they are considerably more expensive.
    If you would like any info at all just let me know.
    peace & harmony
    Gay

Sorry to hear about all your troubles hopefully they are well past now and you are both real well.
    Ive studied and practiced "black magick" ( i hate that phrase) for nearly 20 years now.....and before you all hammer me about it I cant help it! its in my blood! Anyways.........Ive had crystals and gemstones and I can never seem to be able to hold on to them they seem to want to be away from me! maybe this is a good thing i dont know....but another friend of mine said that when you loose them(stones and crystals0 its because they were not the right ones for you?!!!?! Maybe yours needed to be away from you for your own good?Ive always thought though these chrystals...after being smashed from mines and ripped from the Geodes and then hammer and forced into shape and manhandled by all and sundry!....is there any power left in them?
    Last thing....the only peice thats never left me is a piece of Meteorite set in silver...any ideas!?
    soz for spelling mistakes but im more arty than i am academic!

what do you mean by "black magick"?

i'm wiccan, and i've never been able to comprehend the terms black, white and grey magick.

could you enlighten me - and others - as to what you practice, your deity and general beliefs?

were you brought up in your current faith?

just read your post regarding ouija and have to admit that nothing has ever come through whenever i have tried.

:roll:

Thread Information