Upgrade to Seller+ Lifetime
eBid Help
Close
Login to Your Account
eBid Community Forums - Chat & find help from others in the eBid Community
Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234

Thread: Is there anyone here into alternitive medicine

Default Re: Is there anyone here into alternitive medicine

Hi...thought i'd come and say hello on this board....
    I have an interest in this topic as I am a massage therapist- so for headaches I would suggest good old lavender oil. ( curer of all!) in a bath...burnt...or dabbed onto temples, or a facial massage with sweet almond oil and lavander is fantasticly soothing.

Chests....eucalyptus as always for chesty stuff is great. lavender again too..if you put a few drops in a bath you get the relaxation element and a steam inhalation all at once!

KP- if you know of a massage therapist near you - or a school of massage, it is fantastic for helping reduce pain...

Hi...thought i'd come and say hello on this board....
    I have an interest in this topic as I am a massage therapist- so for headaches I would suggest good old lavender oil. ( curer of all!) in a bath...burnt...or dabbed onto temples, or a facial massage with sweet almond oil and lavander is fantasticly soothing.

Chests....eucalyptus as always for chesty stuff is great. lavender again too..if you put a few drops in a bath you get the relaxation element and a steam inhalation all at once!

KP- if you know of a massage therapist near you - or a school of massage, it is fantastic for helping reduce pain...

Quote Originally Posted by KPARENUTS
    yipeee i have remembered the name of the plant just now lol (must be getting old it took me this long lol)

The name of the plant which is good for headaches and maigrains is

FEVERFEW ----some use it as a plant but it is also known as a weed ....It has green folage and little white daisy type flowers ...Dont ask me the latin name as i aint got a clue .... Just remember i warned you about the taste but i have used it in the past and it did work for me :wink:
    Feverfew is also known as Matricaria eximia or Chrysanthemum parthenium just in case any ones interested

Quote Originally Posted by KPARENUTS
    yipeee i have remembered the name of the plant just now lol (must be getting old it took me this long lol)

The name of the plant which is good for headaches and maigrains is

FEVERFEW ----some use it as a plant but it is also known as a weed ....It has green folage and little white daisy type flowers ...Dont ask me the latin name as i aint got a clue .... Just remember i warned you about the taste but i have used it in the past and it did work for me :wink:
    Feverfew is also known as Matricaria eximia or Chrysanthemum parthenium just in case any ones interested

I am still learning about the oils etc lookgood, and me suffering all the time with my chest the eucalyptus is very relieving. :lol:

I am still learning about the oils etc lookgood, and me suffering all the time with my chest the eucalyptus is very relieving. :lol:

Thread Information