eBid Community Forums - Chat & find help from others in the eBid Community
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Life after death

View sweetmimi's Feedback (+522)
    All-About sweetmimi
    View sweetmimi's Listings
    Forum Posts

Default Re: Life after death

I once went to a big theatre so see a medium and there were over 400 in there the medium could not see any of us for the stage lights and he had people with him in the audience with radio mikes that came to you if yougot a message. Well he asked if anyone knew a mr jenkins and lots of hands went up including mine (my stepfathers name) and he said this man was yorkshire. Well they came to me with the mike (only yorkshire lass in there it was i n wales) and Steven (the medium) said he had a message for me and it was *aye lass I teck me hat of thee . thars doing a grand job* I was looking after my mum at the time who had a stroke and its just the sort of thing my stepdad would have said. To cap it all he then told me he had a cat with no tail called Leo that had passed on and gave a description of him and yes I had a cat with no tail called Leo and he died age 19, can not find any other explanation except he was talking to spirit. just thought you might be interested.

View sweetmimi's Feedback (+522)
    All-About sweetmimi
    View sweetmimi's Listings
    Forum Posts

I once went to a big theatre so see a medium and there were over 400 in there the medium could not see any of us for the stage lights and he had people with him in the audience with radio mikes that came to you if yougot a message. Well he asked if anyone knew a mr jenkins and lots of hands went up including mine (my stepfathers name) and he said this man was yorkshire. Well they came to me with the mike (only yorkshire lass in there it was i n wales) and Steven (the medium) said he had a message for me and it was *aye lass I teck me hat of thee . thars doing a grand job* I was looking after my mum at the time who had a stroke and its just the sort of thing my stepdad would have said. To cap it all he then told me he had a cat with no tail called Leo that had passed on and gave a description of him and yes I had a cat with no tail called Leo and he died age 19, can not find any other explanation except he was talking to spirit. just thought you might be interested.

These stories are so fascinating to read. I would love to be able to have contact again with my grandad, i didnt have much contact with him till i had my own family etc, and then he seemed to be a big important part of my life. I was distraught when he left us. When we moved away last year, (8 mths after he left us) things didnt work out, we only had a van at the time, and i had to drive back early hours of the morning along the motorways. All the way home i felt his prescence with me because i had never driven on motorways before and was very scared. But feeling that prescence with me made me feel a whole lot safer. So it would be wonderful if i could have contact with him again

These stories are so fascinating to read. I would love to be able to have contact again with my grandad, i didnt have much contact with him till i had my own family etc, and then he seemed to be a big important part of my life. I was distraught when he left us. When we moved away last year, (8 mths after he left us) things didnt work out, we only had a van at the time, and i had to drive back early hours of the morning along the motorways. All the way home i felt his prescence with me because i had never driven on motorways before and was very scared. But feeling that prescence with me made me feel a whole lot safer. So it would be wonderful if i could have contact with him again

A medium once told me that Sarah wanted to thanks me. I named my daughters after Sarah Ann who was my nan's grandmother - my daughter's middle names are Sarah and Ann. The medium also told me the year that my grandad died and what he died of, saying that he wanted to apologise for not being able to say goodbye properly. He died in my nan's arms unexpectedly and quickly at the age of 48! She also described my then upcoming wedding in great detail, down to the precise colours and design of the dress, a legal difficulty I was having and its predicted outcome which turned out to be accurate, my husband's job and the patches of colour that were on my living room wall when we were deciding on a new colour to redecorate!

It's the mundane details that convinced me!

A medium once told me that Sarah wanted to thanks me. I named my daughters after Sarah Ann who was my nan's grandmother - my daughter's middle names are Sarah and Ann. The medium also told me the year that my grandad died and what he died of, saying that he wanted to apologise for not being able to say goodbye properly. He died in my nan's arms unexpectedly and quickly at the age of 48! She also described my then upcoming wedding in great detail, down to the precise colours and design of the dress, a legal difficulty I was having and its predicted outcome which turned out to be accurate, my husband's job and the patches of colour that were on my living room wall when we were deciding on a new colour to redecorate!

It's the mundane details that convinced me!

View 2steps's Feedback (+525)
    All-About 2steps
    View 2steps's Listings
    Forum Posts

I saw a ghost when I was about 15 of a little boy while babysitting for a friend of my mums. It turned out she had a son who died and she has seen him a few times. He was running after the three other children who where playing together.
    It sound a little silly I guess, but sometimes children and animals make me sure that reincarnation must exsist.

View 2steps's Feedback (+525)
    All-About 2steps
    View 2steps's Listings
    Forum Posts

I saw a ghost when I was about 15 of a little boy while babysitting for a friend of my mums. It turned out she had a son who died and she has seen him a few times. He was running after the three other children who where playing together.
    It sound a little silly I guess, but sometimes children and animals make me sure that reincarnation must exsist.

My friends aunt lived in a house with ghosts, when one of her children were a baby, she had placed the baby on the settee whilst she went in the kitchen, she heard a noise from the living room and just as she was going in to see what had happened she noticed her baby was rising from the floor and being placed back on the settee.
    From what she could make out, the lady ghost of the house had saved her baby from falling onto the stone floor.This was one of a few visits the lady had made that was noticeable.

There was also a male ghost in the house now from a visit i made there about 14 yrs ago he wasnt very nice. He would get very angry and quickly. When we were babysitting round there, we were all downstairs, and things would be thrown about upstairs, the door would slam even though no windows were open. In his rage we ended up running out of the house with the children and sat on the green opposite the house until it had all quietened down. We think it was due to the room which was his, had recently been turned into the babies room.
    That was changed pretty quick after this incident, until this day that room is never used.
    This is going back about 20 years. :?

I am convinced this stuff really happens (most of my friends think I'm crazy!) and I am sure that my Mum 'visits' me. I went to see a medium who told me things about my childhood that no-one could possibly have known... I was also given a message from my Mum that was so accurate and that, again, nobody could have known about. Bunjee, don't be scared to get a reading. It is such a warming experience. I felt so calm after the reading. The only strange thing was that for almost 3 weeks after, I constantly had the aromas of lavender and handcream around me. Others could smell it too... I have had so many 'strange' experiences for which there is no explanation.... I have also dreamt things that have come true (I can't always tell which dreams are significant until afterwards and unfortunately they usually come as a warning to something bad).
    Fascinated by this stuff so if anyone wants to swap stories, e-mail me... I don't want to hog the space or bore anyone (and as I'm new don't want to tread on any toes!) :wink:

Thread Information