eBid Help
Close
Login to Your Account
eBid Community Forums - Chat & find help from others in the eBid Community
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: dreaming of snakes!!!!!!!!!

Default Re: dreaming of snakes!!!!!!!!!

Hi All!
    I just thought I would share with you some of my thoughts on dreams. I did a Dream Workshop last year and one of the first things she said to us was 'Throw away your Dream Dictionary - its a load of nonsense!!'
    We were taught that everything in your dream is YOU. About snakes - some people love them, they keep them as pets, and other people are terrified of them - so to dream about them would mean different things to different people.
    I believe that our Higher Self is trying to guide us through our dreams and the way they communicate is by symbols and numbers etc.
    I could ramble on and say more but I'd love to know what other people think about this.

I would really like someone to try and explain this dream to me. It really frightened me. I've never been so frightened of a dream before.

I was laid in bed looking around the room. I knew I was asleep and I wanted to wake up but I couldn't. Then suddenly something grabbed both my feet and started to drag me to the bottom of my bed. I tried to scream but no noise came out of my mouth. Then I woke up. I sat up in bed. I knew I was dreaming and was glad It was over, or I thought it was.
    While I was sat up in bed I was thinking that was scary. Then something grabbed my feet again and started to drag me to the bottom of the bed again. I thought I was awake and that someone was in my bedroom attacking me. I started to scream again but still nothing came out of my mouth. Then I really did wake up.
    It was like a dream within a dream.
    The first attack I knew I was dreaming but the second attack I thought I was awake.

Can anyone explain this dream to me.

I seem to have alot of dreams where I try to scream but there is no noise coming out of my mouth.

snakes as we know it is soneone who is trying hurt you in some form or hates you allot

i disagree.

snakes can have a range of meanings dependent on the structure of the dream.

sorry for sounding harsh!

ops:

Thread Information