Upgrade to Seller+ Lifetime
eBid Help
Close
Login to Your Account
eBid Community Forums - Chat & find help from others in the eBid Community
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Out of Body Experience....

Default Out of Body Experience....

Please don't think that I'm a crank but I am convinced to this day that six and a half years ago I had an out of body experience. I was laying on a hospital bed (awaiting the birth of my daughter) in the early stages of labour. I was not in a lot of pain nor had I taken any medication. The room was dark and I was alone except for my then husband who was sat in a chair beside the bed. I started to drift off to sleep but something woke me up. There was a very bright white light with a yellow haze around it directly above the bed. I floated up to the ceiling toward the light. I couldn't move or talk (not that I wanted to as I felt relaxed). I can remember looking down and seeing myself laying on the bed asleep. I could see the room, everything from the ceiling.I could see my husband in the chair, he had fallen asleep. I saw somebody come to the door. As the door opened, I felt a massive rush and sinking feeling (very similar to a roller coaster going over the edge). I opened my eyes and I was laying back on the bed. A midwife had come to move me to another room. I have spoken to my new hubby about this but I'm not too sure he takes it too seriously. My ex husband thought I had lost the plot! I saw myself asleep on that bed and I saw that light....
    I had another strange experience, very similar to this, when I crashed my car...
    Has anyone else had anything like this happen to them????

Default Re: Out of Body Experience....

During the birth of my 2nd daughter i felt this morticia , i will not go into too much detail but suffice to say it frightened me as i was not going to no bright light * HEAVEN * in mine - quite the opposite infact so im glad i got another chance. elaine xxx

During the birth of my 2nd daughter i felt this morticia , i will not go into too much detail but suffice to say it frightened me as i was not going to no bright light * HEAVEN * in mine - quite the opposite infact so im glad i got another chance. elaine xxx

And there was me thinking I was unique... but thanking my lucky stars I'm not.... (bad wording - are mine really lucky?)

I am assuming you're a crank too then BlueJellyBaby!!! LOL

And there was me thinking I was unique... but thanking my lucky stars I'm not.... (bad wording - are mine really lucky?)

Quote Originally Posted by morticia1977

LOL PROB hun prob ... elaine xxx

Thread Information