Thread: YO-GI-OH TRADING CARD GAME

Forum Saint
    View _Nuts_'s Feedback (+445)
    All-About _Nuts_
    View _Nuts_'s Listings
    Forum Posts

Default YO-GI-OH TRADING CARD GAME

Is there anyone else into the YU-GI-OH trading crd game here :?: :?: :?:

My son got the YU-GI starter pack for his birthday and both myself and my brother have gone out and brought a starter pack so we can play him i got the PEGASUS one and my brother has got the JOEY one and find it alot of fun

We have now started to collect cards and have been upgrading our decks through buying top up packs and mainly buying through online auctions

Go on let us know it you play this game and maybe we can give each other tips and even do some swaps or strt a good amount going through the auction site as we have only managed to get a few from this one and mainly go through other sites at the moment :wink:

Default Re: YO-GI-OH TRADING CARD GAME

I am not into it but I am selling some cards, feel free to bid!
    Check out my auction webpage -

www.coastaltrading.co.uk

Hi,

My son plays the game with his friend. He wanted a box for his cards so I made one for him. I am selling them on here as I found nowhere does them with the picture on them. Unfortunately I do not know how to play the game but my son tells me a lot about it and I can ask him anything.

He buys his cards from a local shop. I have noticed that there are more Yu-gi-oh stuff appearing on here. I have been selling the boxes for some time on e-bay with great success.

It is nice to come across other parents who are interested in their childrens hobbies.

GREAT! I sold my cards but guess what! NON PAYING BIDDER! :evil:

www.coastaltrading.co.uk

Forum Saint
    All-About _Nuts_
    View _Nuts_'s Listings
    Forum Posts

I wondered why you had added them back on :wink:

Sorry i didnt bid but they are a bit out of my price range as i have just won 21 card auctions on here at about £1 - £1.20 and a few at £1.70 for 10 - 15 cards aswell as several dozen auctions in another site at £2.99 for 50 cards aswell as a few auctions of 100 cards for £6.00

Have spent a fortune in the last week or so on cards and just sorting them out then i will sell the cards i dont require on here as im trying to make a decent deck for myself and one for my son aswell as trying to get a set of every card they have brought out then sell the hundreds of odd ones which i dont require :wink:

Your best bet is to sell them induvidually then you will get bids on them as the starting rate is about 50p or 60p each for the common ones and up to £1.00 - £1.50 plus for the rare or good ones as alot of people wont buy loads of cards just for 1 or 2 they might seek ...

Forum Saint
    All-About _Nuts_
    View _Nuts_'s Listings
    Forum Posts

SEEKING......

I'm seeking several cards to activate a couple of Fusion cards i have can anyone help :!: :!:

""Blast juggler and Two-Headed King Rex"" to activate Cyber Saurus

aswell as

""Witch of the Black Forest and Lady of Faith"" to activate Musician King

Quote Originally Posted by KPARENUTS
    I wondered why you had added them back on :wink:

Sorry i didnt bid but they are a bit out of my price range as i have just won 21 card auctions on here at about £1 - £1.20 and a few at £1.70 for 10 - 15 cards aswell as several dozen auctions in another site at £2.99 for 50 cards aswell as a few auctions of 100 cards for £6.00

Have spent a fortune in the last week or so on cards and just sorting them out then i will sell the cards i dont require on here as im trying to make a decent deck for myself and one for my son aswell as trying to get a set of every card they have brought out then sell the hundreds of odd ones which i dont require :wink:

Your best bet is to sell them induvidually then you will get bids on them as the starting rate is about 50p or 60p each for the common ones and up to £1.00 - £1.50 plus for the rare or good ones as alot of people wont buy loads of cards just for 1 or 2 they might seek ...
    Ok, will do soon!

www.coastaltrading.co.uk

Forum Saint
    All-About _Nuts_
    View _Nuts_'s Listings
    Forum Posts

I was wondering if there is anyone out there seeking any particular card as hopefully soon when i sort through the hundreds i have brought recently i will be adding the ones i don't need to Ebid ???

If you are seeking anything ....PLEASE add a message to this string and if i have it spare i will try to get it into an auction as soon as i can :wink:

Thread Information