eBid Stores
My eBid
Upgrade to Seller+ Lifetime
eBid Help
Close
Login to Your Account
eBid Community Forums - Chat & find help from others in the eBid Community
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: How is everyone who comes into this part of the forum!!!!

Forum Saint
    View _Nuts_'s Feedback (+445)
    All-About _Nuts_
    View _Nuts_'s Listings
    Forum Posts

Default How is everyone who comes into this part of the forum!!!!

Hi everyone !!!!!

I have not been coming into the forum much latley due to a few reasons i dont wish to talk about aswell as being busy stocking up for winter and trying to take it easy on the pc due to spending so much time on here in the past that nothing gets done around the house and garden :lol: :lol:

I was wondering how everyone that comes into this part of the forum is aswell as asking what have you all been doing now we have been having all this wonderfull weather

Best wishes to all

NUTS

Forum Newbie
    View sukey51's Feedback (+1349)
    All-About sukey51
    View sukey51's Listings
    Forum Posts

Default Re: How is everyone who comes into this part of the forum!!!

Hi KP,

Nice to see you posting again, hope you are feeling OK and enjoying the
    weather, I find it uncomfortable myself and will be happier when it cools down a bit.

Sue

Forum Saint
    All-About _Nuts_
    View _Nuts_'s Listings
    Forum Posts

Hi im not to bad here thanks even though i am having to resort to useing a walking stick alot of the time nowadys ...Dont mind the weather as i can always find things to do in any type of weather...
    Stoped posting for a while as had other things to concentrate on (building up stock for winter) and due to my illness etc.......Aswell as got a bit fed up of seeing a certain other site in nearly every other posting :x :x :x

So how are you latley :?: :?: :?:

Hi Nuts,
    About the weather,i know we shouldn't complain but it is too hot for me. ops: I am covered in a heat rash too :roll: so i hiding indoors,but i did have to venture out into town today and i posted a postal order to you for a winning bid yesterday(or the day before). :? you should get it in the morning.

Forum Saint
    All-About _Nuts_
    View _Nuts_'s Listings
    Forum Posts

Hi Lottie ..look foward to receiving it and i hope you really like the Dreamcatcher as this imparticular one i had 3 of which i kept one for my own collection and sold one to someone else on here who really liked it and this one was brought by a non payer so had to repost it after waiting for ages for the money..So you have got yourself a lucky catch as i havn't been able to get my hands on any more of this type since :wink:

Best wishes

»¿Ñû†§¿«©

Hi Everyone. 8) 8) 8) I must say I feel totally dtained. Iv'e spent all afternoon and most of the evening trying to get my computer to work. If it hadn't been for help from my daughter I never would have managed it. Microsoft are evidently upgrading the security on Windows.... So no computer access for me and a million others . It's been terrible. Now I know how much I would miss my computer if I didn't have it. I think I am a computer addict. Sydney

Forum Saint
    All-About _Nuts_
    View _Nuts_'s Listings
    Forum Posts

Nice to hear from you and im glad you have your pc sorted as i know what it is like when you can't get on it #-o

at least it's started to cool down a bit now!

strangely, for me anyway, i have got quite depressed these past couple of days. :?

i'm just hoping that it doesn't last! :wink:

i'll have to get my spirit quartz out and see if that lifts me up a bit :lol:

:mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: Hi nuts, I've not been on the forums for a while either due to pc probs (sorted now) and the topics on kt. Every other thread seemed to be an argument and I didn't want to get involved. I have noticed a few other peeps haven't posted for a couple of weeks as well but that might be down to holidays or weather. Hi sidney,I love your church!! I was told that the devil sat on the top one night and wrapped his tail around the spire and that is why it is twisted. Is there any truth in that rumour? :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen:

View slinkyri's Feedback (+2931)
    All-About slinkyri
    View slinkyri's Listings
    Forum Posts

wow that's really interesting Betty........

my sister lives in Dore and we come off the M1 at Chesterfield - now I have another snippet of info to pass on as we pass :lol:

Ri

Thread Information