Upgrade to Seller+ Lifetime
eBid Help
Close
Login to Your Account
eBid Community Forums - Chat & find help from others in the eBid Community
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Non-paying bidder leaving negative feedback for seller

Default Non-paying bidder leaving negative feedback for seller

I left negative feedback on a non-paying buyers profile. He returned the favour claiming I wouldn't accept his escrow payment even though the payment details were clear in the auction. How to I get this negative feedback removed?

Default Re: Non-paying bidder leaving negative feedback for seller

send an email to support@ebid.co.uk

explain what happened but if they do remove feed back it will remove yours on his aswell coz the only way they can do it is by deleting the auction that it relates to.

Bit of a bummer i know but if you would rather not have the neg its the only way to go
    You can't scare me I'm a mother

Default Re: Non-paying bidder leaving negative feedback for seller

The above is not correct. Retaliatory negative feedback can be deleted and yet still leave what you have said about them intact. I guess it depends on the case you make to the administrators.
    I've done it two or three times and that's the way it should be. Genuine people should not be scared off from leaving negative feedback.

Nakhon Ratchasima Thailand (Not Singapore), Singapore, United Kingdom
    View gazlannathai's Feedback (+796)
    All-About gazlannathai
    View gazlannathai's Listings
    Forum Posts

One of the problems on all online auction sites with feedback is this one of NPB's leaving negatives for the sellers.

I've been advocating for a long time, a system where if the buyer AND seller has not recorded the payment within a fixed period, the buyer loses the right to leave negative feedback if the seller then does leave it.

But no-one listens to me.

A bidder tideup hundreds of my auctions won them all but now wont pay do i have to go throught each one and send payment reminder? I have sent many payment reminders as lots but to file non payment it wont accept them tells me i have to file 2 payment reminders per each this is going to take all my time now.

Forum Saint
    View bykimbo's Feedback (+950)
    All-About bykimbo
    View bykimbo's Listings
    Forum Posts

Quote Originally Posted by halfbloodprince9 View Post
    A bidder tideup hundreds of my auctions won them all but now wont pay do i have to go throught each one and send payment reminder? I have sent many payment reminders as lots but to file non payment it wont accept them tells me i have to file 2 payment reminders per each this is going to take all my time now.
    Email support, I'd guess they will let you do a few representative auctions rather than making you do all steps on hundreds of cases. Worth a try.

View astral276's Feedback (+194)
    All-About astral276
    View astral276's Listings
    Forum Posts

If as bad as you indicate you could try contacting admin direct and explaining the problem. They might be able to sort the mess out for you.

<thinks> Must learn to type faster then Kimbo...
    Last edited by astral276; 19th May 2010 at 10:40 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by halfbloodprince9 View Post
    Horrible! Sorry that happened! Some joker no doubt, and of course not welcome here.

Maybe reminders can be send via the invoice issued rather than individually? I would contact ebid support, they can probably straighten out the mess for you.

As always, keep trying to contact buyer. Sometimes they turn it around and decide to pay up!

Huddersfield, West Yorkshire, United Kingdom
    View Huddylion's Feedback (+4843)
    All-About Huddylion
    View Huddylion's Listings
    Forum Posts

I have just had a non payer on 98 items, done payment reminders for one then emailed support and they dealt with it.
    My feedback of
    is 100% positive and has all been earnt here on Ebid

Forum Master
    View darklisruthven's Feedback (+1327)
    All-About darklisruthven
    View darklisruthven's Listings
    Forum Posts

98 items? YIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIKES!

Thread Information