My eBid
Upgrade to Seller+ Lifetime
eBid Help
Close
Login to Your Account
eBid Community Forums - Chat & find help from others in the eBid Community

Thread: BEZOAR STONES MORE POTENT THEN GEMS OR CRYSTALs

Default BEZOAR STONES MORE POTENT THEN GEMS OR CRYSTALs

we have a larger selection of pearls whcih are also known as bezoar stones by the western history on magik pearls,

those who are into spiritual development or are psychic will benifit more, but our pearls are benificial for any one and everyone,

IF there are any psychich who can remote scan pls do so as you would find alot of possitive energy, you may also senes what kind of spirits are dwelling in the pearls if anyone can comment on the energy or spirits pls do so, we would liek to hear from you, Our dragon pearls and sea sepents pearls are sold on ebay for far much then what we posted,

3 weeks back gemologist in the usa confirmed that one of our dragon pearls were made of the highest form of jade they valued it at 22000 dollers thou we sold them at 4500 dollers, our website is soon up andrunning,

those who are becoming psychics will benifit allot more as you will able to communicate with the helpfull spirits in side the pearls.

I was about to lambast this lame-ass for advertising/spamming the forum.... but then I realised the joke was on him - after all his effort (and judging by the quality of the English, that post was a LOT of effort!) he forgot to tell anyone where to look
    DISCLAIMER:
    The opinions expressed herein are not necessarily those of the author, or his family, internet service
    provider, mobile phone operator, bank, milk supplier, television channel, favourite movie or religion.
    I don't know where they come from.
    It scares me sometimes.

Forum Lurker
    View pid2000's Feedback (+13)
    All-About pid2000
    View pid2000's Listings
    Forum Posts

It's old hat Kenpem and was dealt with at the time. If you check the date of the post you'll see your a bit late........by a year or two!

Thread Information