Upgrade to Seller+ Lifetime
eBid Help
Close
Login to Your Account
eBid Community Forums - Chat & find help from others in the eBid Community
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: doll collectors

Question doll collectors

Hi are there any doll collectors about yet, Barbie, Sindy and Tressy dolls are my main interests.

Hi , I collect vintage sindy dolls and I also have a couple of vintage barbie's and 2 very sultry 60's tressy dolls

Talking Hi fivebyfive

Hi, great stuff, A dolly collector to chat to, I haven't a lot of vintage Sindy, but a nice little collection is gathering in my doll room,, most of the space is taken up with Tressy collection. Do you think we will get an influx of doll items now the US are with us, I live in hope.

Talking doll collectors

Hi, I have collected barbie for about 15 years.
    I have a Sindy house and all the furniture from when I was growing up. Couldn't afford the barbie house!

OOOOOOOh hello, I have a small vintage barbie collection but mainly collect Tressy, Petra, Sindy and also have their houses but like you I dont have the Barbie house.
    Welcome to Ebid by the way.

The Sindy house was better anyway, Barbie didn't have a toilet, but Sindy did! Mine was purple and blue. I guess Barbie didn't think it was lady like to use the toilet! Hahahaha.

Red face Dolls for sale

Hi all

we are new to ebid but we have added some auctions for you doll lovers. check us out at TOYMAN2007 user name.

thanks
    tommy

Quote Originally Posted by luvjay2003 View Post
    The Sindy house was better anyway, Barbie didn't have a toilet, but Sindy did! Mine was purple and blue. I guess Barbie didn't think it was lady like to use the toilet! Hahahaha.
    Come to think of it I think only Sindy had a toilet, I have the yellow set My Sindy's prefer that one Mind you I had a heck of a job getting the shower, bath, toilet and sink to all fit in the bathroom. Does your house have the spiral staircase up to the patio ?

Quote Originally Posted by toyman2007 View Post
    Hi all

we are new to ebid but we have added some auctions for you doll lovers. check us out at TOYMAN2007 user name.

thanks
    tommy
    Hi Tommy, I have been for a look at your Barbies, unfortunatly I only collect the older ones. Normally a bit battered as I like to restore them.

hi honey

thank you for taking a look. perhaps one day we can help you out.

hugs
    tommy

Thread Information