Sell on eBid
eBid Stores
My eBid
Upgrade to Seller+ Lifetime
eBid Help
Close
Login to Your Account
eBid Community Forums - Chat & find help from others in the eBid Community
Page 72 of 1167 FirstFirst ... 226263646566676869707172737475767778798081821221725721072 ... LastLast

Thread: Welcome to New Members

All-About brassedoff
    View brassedoff's Listings
    Forum Posts

Thumbs up

Welcom to all the new eBidders dont forget to tell all your friends, old customers etc........

Default logging in

having loads of difficulties logging in !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1

Forum Newbie
    All-About longlove
    View longlove's Listings
    Forum Posts

Default New Membership

Hi, I am from the USA, and Ebid seems to be far more affordable than some other online services. I 'm having a hard time setting up the store, but I'll keep trying.

View pupsandpets's Feedback (+829)
    All-About pupsandpets
    View pupsandpets's Listings
    Forum Posts

Quote Originally Posted by longlove
    Hi, I am from the USA, and Ebid seems to be far more affordable than some other online services. I 'm having a hard time setting up the store, but I'll keep trying.
    Hi

I was new 2 weeks ago and have set up store etc - ask away if you need any tips, everyone is great here at helping out.

Smile Hi

I'm new here,
    I have been on ebay for about 18 months but got really upset when they charged we £25 for selling £17 pounds worth of stuff so will never sell there again.

Anyhow hi to everyone here

Jon
    Last edited by pilgrimhealey; 25th September 2005 at 06:44 PM.

View pupsandpets's Feedback (+829)
    All-About pupsandpets
    View pupsandpets's Listings
    Forum Posts

Quote Originally Posted by pilgrimhealey
    I'm new here,
    I have been on ebay for about 18 months but got really upset when they charged we £25 for selling £17 pounds worth of stuff so will never sell there again.

Anyhow hi to everyone here

Jon
    Hi Jon
    Welcome.
    Ebay's fees are getting way out of hand and I understand they are going up again in the next few weeks so I think many more are going to be switching over here.

Smile Why I Became An Ebid Member

Hi There, I Found Ebid Through Google Search Engine. I Have Been A Member Of Ebay For About A Year And A Half, The Experience Was On The Whole A Good One, But The Fees Were Crippling, At The End Of The Day They Were Making More Than Me, From My Sales, As All Auctions Are Started Low. I Have A Pos. Feedback Rating Of 1700+ So Thought It Time To Change, I Started Listing With Ebid Last Sunday, Although No Bids Yet It Is Early Days. I Am A Forty Year Old Female, I Got Made Redundant From My Job Of Eight Years In January Of This Year, And I Am Finding It Very Hard To Find A New Job. I Do A Driving Job Part Time, Delivering Trade Plate Drivers To And From Their Jobs, Which Can Be Long Hours Stuck Behind The Wheel Of A Nasty Nasty Peaugot Estate, Most Uncomfortable To Drive!!!
    Well That's Enough Of My Rambling, Will Let You Read More Interesting Things From Others!!!
    Many Thanx For Taking The Time. Laterz Jen.

welcome all.any problems ask someone else

Hey!
    Thanks to el Reg for pointing me in this direction- hopefully the more ppl join the bigger this site'll get- I like what I've seen here so far. A refreshing change indeed! You know what I mean ;p
    I'm based in Leicestershire, and mostly buy stuff on auction sites. I have mobility problems, so places like this are invaluable to ppl like me. There are some things that you just don't get at Tesco Online.

Cool New Ebidder from Canada

Users friendly and fast site. Happy to be here. But still don't know how to get to the "wanted" site. Anybody can help me browse the ebid wanted section?
    Cantik Manis - Ontario Canada

Thread Information