My eBid
Upgrade to Seller+ Lifetime
eBid Help
Close
Login to Your Account
eBid Community Forums - Chat & find help from others in the eBid Community

Thread: Welcome to New Members

Question Hi All! Newcomer Needing Help!

Hi, I use to sell on ebay, but between their lack of customer service and high fees I have been searching for somewhere else. Can anybody tell me why ebid does not allow real estate for sale from private owners and land for sale. This is a hugh category for most auction sites. I ready the terms and conditions about not selling real estate, but most auction sites just state that the real estate category is non binding and that by bidding you are only opening the lines of communications.

On another note I saw that you are not allowed to have multiple accounts...that's fine, but can different members of the same houshold have their own seperate accounts. Me, my husband and teens (18 & 19) would like to have our own accounts, but all the information except the user name and the personal name will be the same because we live together.

By the way, I didn't know where to post all of this so I hope I'm ok here. We're from North Carolina and love selling all kinds of stuff on auctions.

Smile Greetings

Hi there to all ebid members. I recently became a member and I am enjoying the experience. Still feeling my way at the moment,still reviewing the help pages when I encounter a problem,but overall,I like the site and look forward to conversing with fellow ebidders.Bye for now,

Question were have my listings gone and why am I paying fees for them

Can anyone advice me as to the disappearance of my listings?
    I listed two items and they appear to have vanished.
    The only ref to them ever existing is the fees charged for the auction,that never was!
    When I click on the listing no. for the said items,on my fees due page, the message I recieve is no auction listed.
    Does anyone have any idea as to why Im being charged a feature listing when my items are not even listed,let alone featured.
    Any advice would be beneficial as I havent got a clue.Thanks

Northampton, Northamptonshire, United Kingdom
    View bluebedouin's Feedback (+107)
    All-About bluebedouin
    View bluebedouin's Listings
    Forum Posts

Quote Originally Posted by secretprincess View Post
    Can anyone advice me as to the disappearance of my listings?
    I listed two items and they appear to have vanished.
    The only ref to them ever existing is the fees charged for the auction,that never was!
    When I click on the listing no. for the said items,on my fees due page, the message I recieve is no auction listed.
    Does anyone have any idea as to why Im being charged a feature listing when my items are not even listed,let alone featured.
    Any advice would be beneficial as I havent got a clue.Thanks
    Hi Princess,have you got this sorted now as your listings are definitely there.(Burberry hairband & slide)If it's still showing on your login page as not listed all I can suggest is you email support.

Default hello to all

hi, ive just joined ebid after being with ebay for the last three years i have got so fed up of being overcharged for sellers fees and all the other hidden costs . there is one question i would like to put out ,is there a ebid toolbar that can be downloaded ? if there isnt will there be one.

Forum Newbie
    View gaponefamilyhorse's Feedback (+1231)
    All-About gaponefamilyhorse
    View gaponefamilyhorse's Listings
    Forum Posts

http://uk.ebid.net/stores/BEAUTY-FOR-THE-STARS

Hi i have just started selling on Ebid after gettting feed-up with Ebay.

VIST MY STORE FOR ALL YOUR BEAUTY NEEDS

MANY LIMITED EDITION ITEMS NO ONE ELSE HAS
    Last edited by gaponefamilyhorse; 28th January 2007 at 06:12 PM.

Smile Just joined!

Hello all,

I have just signed up to ebid and this was my first port of call!

Will be back very soon!

Bye for now

Ice Queen

Hi, i'm karen from west wales, im also new here, i sold many items on ebay last year, but as the fees are so high i did not make anything
    but im ready to try again here on ebid, im trying to find a way to help promote/advertise ebid, but im struggling, i dont have my own web-site to promote it on, i dont think "my space" would be very happy if i was to advertise it on there, but if anyone knows of any ways i could possibly try, then please let me know, thank you karen, the happy shopper

gaponefamilyhorse.. we should introduce you to the 'plug your auctions' board
    http://uk.three.ebid.net/perl/main.c...rance-Skincare

After a long, long time, I'm baaaaaack!! My stuff: Look at it, it's fantastic.

View BLOXBOOKS's Feedback (+5010)
    All-About BLOXBOOKS
    View BLOXBOOKS's Listings
    Forum Posts

Smile

Hello mazhells no there is no eBid tool bar, although the aesthetics of the whole site are due for a new look soon. Hello
    Ice Queen,Thehappyshopper,diorella24, and gaponefamilyhorse.
    http://uk.ebid.net/stores/BLOXBOOKS

Thread Information