My eBid
Upgrade to Seller+ Lifetime
eBid Help
Close
Login to Your Account
eBid Community Forums - Chat & find help from others in the eBid Community

Thread: Welcome to New Members

Default Re: Welcome to New Members

Hiya. I've been hearing good things about eBid and have decided to give it a go. I will be opening a shop soon, thus my user name. Just worried that now is not the time with the holiday season pending and my stress levels are high with my other shop. Does anyone make a living selling on this site in UK? Any help or tips would be greatly appreciated.

Forum Newbie
    All-About hfpx
    View hfpx's Listings
    Forum Posts

Hello I am new user. I just starting to use ebid

Unhappy Re: Welcome to New Members

I sell on ebay and I have over 900 items for sale at value prices, really cute stuff too. I make a killing on ebay, but no sales here after being a member for several weeks. I even contacted ebid to find out what I was doing wrong and what might help. They told me and I listened, but still nothing. I paid 16.99 to sell, almost paid the 49.99, glad I didn't I would have been out of 50 bucks. I know this sight doesn't have that much traffic, but still. ??????????

View JanetB's Feedback (+1175)
    All-About JanetB
    View JanetB's Listings
    Forum Posts

Quote Originally Posted by LakesideSerenity View Post
    I sell on ebay and I have over 900 items for sale at value prices, really cute stuff too. I make a killing on ebay, but no sales here after being a member for several weeks. I even contacted ebid to find out what I was doing wrong and what might help. They told me and I listened, but still nothing. I paid 16.99 to sell, almost paid the 49.99, glad I didn't I would have been out of 50 bucks. I know this sight doesn't have that much traffic, but still. ??????????
    Make sure you are not competing with yourself on TOS - I have seen Elvis blankets going cheaper (with shipping included) than yours on eBid. Another thing to consider is to reduce your item prices and give actual shipping costs. Not many eBidders like the idea of free shipping, they prefer to see shipping prices up front so they can receive shipping discounts on multiple purchases. Sold items on eBid will fetch a 2% FVF but not on shipping costs.

Hope this helps
    x

Hi,
    My name is gerry, first day on ebid,

I run a computer shop with my friend, I deal with the games, consoles, including xbox originals, original playstations,gamecubes etc etc.

I will also be listing the odd laptop ,both brand new ones and used ones, Games for most consoles and also retro computer games.

One thing about me, all discs will be professionaly cleaned before despatch ,.and will also be checked immediately prior to despatch,to ensure that nothing has happened,

if you are considering buying/bidding then please do take a look at my stuff, as i say it will be gradualy uploaded over the next few days ,so please bear with me.

Assuring any buyers of a first class customer service at all times,

games and consoles are usualy sent out in padded envelopes,packaging 1st class royal mail, but next day can be arranged if you so wish,,,

If you are purchasing anything as a gift for someone and would like it sent directly to them, then we can also arrange this, with a note inside as well.

I hope to do business with you all at some point soon

Ipswich - The Jewel Of The East -, Suffolk, United Kingdom
    View squern's Feedback (+2196)
    All-About squern
    View squern's Listings
    Forum Posts

Welcome, Gerry.

We could do with a bit more computer stuff here, as it isn't very well covered at the moment.

If you read the forums you will get lots of tips and tricks which will help you.

Good luck

Ipswich - The Jewel Of The East -, Suffolk, United Kingdom
    View squern's Feedback (+2196)
    All-About squern
    View squern's Listings
    Forum Posts

Welcome hfpx, I'm sure you will like it here.

More sellers and more listings every week - so lots of bargains to find.
    Regards

Forum Newbie
    All-About kamsgems21
    View kamsgems21's Listings
    Forum Posts

It is exiting to be a part of eBid where I will offer quality merchandise to buyers at huge savings. And your satisfaction is always guaranteed.
    From, kamsgems21

Forum Newbie
    All-About sheila8
    View sheila8's Listings
    Forum Posts

Hi I am Sheila from Vermont and I am here to sell and to buy. I sell lots of different items. Lots of clothes.

View JanetB's Feedback (+1175)
    All-About JanetB
    View JanetB's Listings
    Forum Posts

Quote Originally Posted by sheila8 View Post
    Hi I am Sheila from Vermont and I am here to sell and to buy. I sell lots of different items. Lots of clothes.
    Welcome aboard.
    Are you sure your blouse for $12.00 is 13lbs total weight sent Priority Mail for $46.30 (total price $58.30) to my location?
    Last edited by jeweleffects; 8th November 2014 at 05:03 PM.

Thread Information