Upgrade to Seller+ Lifetime
eBid Help
Close
Login to Your Account
eBid Community Forums - Chat & find help from others in the eBid Community

Thread: Welcome to New Members

Smile

Quote Originally Posted by Sunshine287
    Hi I'm the new kid on the old block...just sign in and frankly don't even know much about this site yet. I make and sell beautiful genuine pearls jewelry. I leave in Florida. I'm happy to have found this site. I hope that it will be a lasting and succesfull venture.:-)

Welcome to eBid Sunshine287, here's wishing you every success in all your buying and selling transactions

hi jarremachine,nice of you to say hello,hope to see you around,bye now,sue

Hello to all the newbies - I'm a newbie too and thought I'd say Hi to everybody.

I've come from the dark side (aka ebay) and wanted to try a different auction site. I can't afford to sell my health and beauty items on ebay any more and ebid seemed obviously cheaper and more friendly to small time folk like me.

I bought an item of ebid yonks ago and I was so pleasantly surprised with the help of the seller to a newbie that this was another reason why I wanted to join (such a great 1st positive experience)

Thanks for reading my post, hope I haven't bored you all and wish all of you the very best

Smile

Quote Originally Posted by blueroseron
    hi jarremachine,nice of you to say hello,hope to see you around,bye now,sue

You are most welcome blueroseron, hope to see you around too

Talking

Quote Originally Posted by sterlingNZ
    Hello to all the newbies - I'm a newbie too and thought I'd say Hi to everybody.

I've come from the dark side (aka ebay) and wanted to try a different auction site. I can't afford to sell my health and beauty items on ebay any more and ebid seemed obviously cheaper and more friendly to small time folk like me.

I bought an item of ebid yonks ago and I was so pleasantly surprised with the help of the seller to a newbie that this was another reason why I wanted to join (such a great 1st positive experience)

Thanks for reading my post, hope I haven't bored you all and wish all of you the very best

Welcome to eBid sterlingNZ, here's wishing you every success in all your buying and selling transactions

Default I'm new on here

It all seems very complicated, so much smaller than Ebay but I'm sick to death of there fees.

The only good thing about bay is that it actually sells your stuff, is this site any good for selling as the auctions I've looked at had no bids at all.

help

View cepher0's Feedback (+700)
    All-About cepher0
    View cepher0's Listings
    Forum Posts

Smile Hello All from another newbie...

Hi to All,

I am a 'Silver Haired' hmmm ok!!! 'Grey Haired' if you must!!! ex shop seller from another very well known auction site who has decided not to give most of my small profits towards funding their 'Eastern Project'...

I will Always endeavour to give 'Value for Money' to my customers because that is what they deserve...My Honesty, Openness, Integrity and Discretion if there is a problem of any kind, my customers will Always come First !!!

Hugs to All from cepher0

Smile

Quote Originally Posted by Wholesalefashions
    It all seems very complicated, so much smaller than Ebay but I'm sick to death of there fees.

The only good thing about bay is that it actually sells your stuff, is this site any good for selling as the auctions I've looked at had no bids at all.

help
    I sell well on BIN on here and eBay, could never get away with auctions, always came to a loss!

Any help you need, then just ask...someone is bound to help you Anyway, welcome to eBid Wholesalefashions, here's wishing you every success in all your buying and selling transactions

Smile

Quote Originally Posted by cepher0
    Hi to All,

I am a 'Silver Haired' hmmm ok!!! 'Grey Haired' if you must!!! ex shop seller from another very well known auction site who has decided not to give most of my small profits towards funding their 'Eastern Project'...

I will Always endeavour to give 'Value for Money' to my customers because that is what they deserve...My Honesty, Openness, Integrity and Discretion if there is a problem of any kind, my customers will Always come First !!!

Hugs to All from cepher0
    Welcome to eBid cepher0, here's wishing you every success in all your buying and selling transactions

Why don't you post a link of your store/auctions in your forum signature, so when you post any threads people may click & have a nosey at what you're selling. It's easy to add a link, just go to 'User CP' at the top left hand corner, then choose 'Edit Signature', copy and then paste your link in there

Smile

thanks for the warm welcome, I just hope I can manage to sell some items as like cepher0 I couldn't line the other side's pockets for their eastern venture too.

There is so much to read on here though, especially when you are used another way of doing things, I'm a creature of habit unfortunately!

Thread Information