eBid Stores
My eBid
Upgrade to Seller+ Lifetime
eBid Help
Close
Login to Your Account
eBid Community Forums - Chat & find help from others in the eBid Community

Thread: Welcome to New Members

Can I suggest listing it since this is an auction site!
    Ken

For low cost Prints and Affordable Originals just Click the Logo

http://tinyurl.com/39bkpc/images/affordablelogo.jpg
    and check out my other stores

Ken's Cave

Fantastic Fotos Store

Quote Originally Posted by Shoesole View Post
    Hi, I am a newly registered member of eBid. I have to sell an older Ducati Motorcycle, had an accident (fell from a forklift to concrete) and now have fused ankles, so no more motorcycle riding. Wife says I need to get rid of bike so I won't be tempted to ride it. It is a 1987 or 88 Ducati Paso 750. It has been sitting in my garage for almost four years now, kinda dusty, dead battery for sure. Ran when I parked it, hasn't been started in a long time, probably will need carb cleaned. It is blue, not in bad shape for it's age, anybody wants to make an offer, have at it, you come get it or pay shipping. I can provide photo if necessary. Not in a big hurry to get rid of it, but could use the room in the garage. And I am a firm believer in the barter system, so anything goes, trades, etc. Thanks...........John
    Hi John and welcome to ebid!

Yup, dust that baby off, recharge the battery and list it on ebid. Also clean out that garage of all the bits and pieces you don't use anymore and keep going with the sales. I am sure someone can use all kinds of cycle misc and guy stuff.

If you need help with the listing, just ask and someone is always here to answer questions.

Good luck.

PLEASE CAN ANYONE HELP A NEWBIE?
    Hello everyone.I have just signed up for a seller+ lifetime account and have spent the last couple of weeks reading about ebid and trying to get my head around how everything works.I would like to thank so many of you for such interesting and informative tutorials and discussions.
    There is one thing that does concern me.I sell personalised keyrings and badges.I have 7 different designs and nearly 600 names in each design,which i want to list separately.Obviously that means i will have 600 identical items but they will each have a different name on and be in different colours.
    Do i run the risk of having them removed because it's a multiple listing of the same item.I do hope not as the "dutch auction"alternative would not work for my items.
    I have been selling well on the dark side but can no longer afford to see my profit (hah what profit)slowly dwindling any more.I have several repeat customers who i will be telling about my move,if and when i can get up and running.

Loughborough, Leicestershire, United Kingdom
    View sparklybits's Feedback (+5050)
    All-About sparklybits
    View sparklybits's Listings
    Forum Posts

Default hello blossombob

hello blossombob if you list each one with the actual name in the title it wont be classed as a duplicate listing its only if its worded the same in the heading it shows up as identicle, i list my cards with no 1 no 2 no 3 ect and this helps otherwise they would say handmade birthday card upteen times hope this helps and happy selling x mandy

Smile Thank you so much

Thank you so much Mandy.I feel much better about everything now.Can't wait to get started.I love your cards by the way,i'll keep them in mind next time i need one.Cherry.

Forum Newbie
    Hayling Island, Hampshire, United Kingdom
    All-About taggy1969
    View taggy1969's Listings
    Forum Posts

Default my first experence with ebid

hi this is my first purchase on ebid and i think i have been stitched up i am going through paypal to get money back if i can i have had no replys to my emails from the seller and i have just noticed his user name is crossed through what does this mean if any one can help thanks

Forum Newbie
    View jwag's Feedback (+2)
    All-About jwag
    View jwag's Listings
    Forum Posts

Default New eBidder-----

Welcome email said come to the Kitchen Table and the welcome message said to leave a note, so....

I found eBid by googling for an alternative to the tyranny found you-know-where. Fed up with dwindling options and being told what I can and can't sell, how I can and cannot accept payment, even what currencies I can and cannot accept and then having to pay more for the "service", I decided it is time to look for options.

Some years ago, to sell on that other site, I used a great piece of software called Auction Submit to create my auctions on my computer and upload them to the site. Unfortunately, that software is no longer being updated due to the death of its author. Is there similar software that can be used on eBid?

Thanks.

-James

View JanetB's Feedback (+1175)
    All-About JanetB
    View JanetB's Listings
    Forum Posts

Quote Originally Posted by dixiebooks View Post
    Welcome email said come to the Kitchen Table and the welcome message said to leave a note, so....

I found eBid by googling for an alternative to the tyranny found you-know-where. Fed up with dwindling options and being told what I can and can't sell, how I can and cannot accept payment, even what currencies I can and cannot accept and then having to pay more for the "service", I decided it is time to look for options.

Some years ago, to sell on that other site, I used a great piece of software called Auction Submit to create my auctions on my computer and upload them to the site. Unfortunately, that software is no longer being updated due to the death of its author. Is there similar software that can be used on eBid?

Thanks.

-James

Welcome aboard!

Kinda sorta, when we finally get it, after waiting 18 months..... it's called, or will be called, the Ninja Lister.

x

View JanetB's Feedback (+1175)
    All-About JanetB
    View JanetB's Listings
    Forum Posts

Quote Originally Posted by taggy1969 View Post
    hi this is my first purchase on ebid and i think i have been stitched up i am going through paypal to get money back if i can i have had no replys to my emails from the seller and i have just noticed his user name is crossed through what does this mean if any one can help thanks
    It could mean the seller has been suspended or it could be some minor hiccup. Best to contact support@ebid.net and give them auction details etc. They can best help you.

x

Forum Newbie
    All-About cuddalicious
    View cuddalicious's Listings
    Forum Posts

Smile Newbie

Hello from yorkshire , also new toEbid (also fed up of fees and brick walls on the other site ! ) so fingers crossed i will find this easier and Fun too lol x

Thread Information