Upgrade to Seller+ Lifetime
eBid Help
Close
Login to Your Account
eBid Community Forums - Chat & find help from others in the eBid Community
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Have you ever tried hypnotism?

Default Have you ever tried hypnotism?

I never thought I would be able to be hypnotised, I was very skeptical about it. Then my bf brought a paul mckenna hypnotise cd that helps your confidence grow and I NEVER thought it would work on me!!!!!

It is supposed to send you into a sort of like trance / daydreamy state where you dont fall asleep.

I tried it last night when I wasnt very tired and I fell asleep (well in the daydreamy state) about half way through. So I had listened to the 1st half, then I woke up when paul mckenna told my sub-conscious to wake up! I had not heard the rest of the CD so have no idea what was said to me, but I couldnt believe that I woke up when the CD told me to.

When I was waking up, something flashed and I could not remember what was said on the cd! I felt like I was detached from my body and floating in outer space LOL!

It was the strangest feeling I have ever had! I WAS HYPNOTISED

Now I have to keep trying it to see if it really does improve my confidence

Has anyone else tried hypnotism CD's and have they made you feel good?

I felt so relaxed after it all

View shezz's Feedback (+360)
    All-About shezz
    View shezz's Listings
    Forum Posts

Talking

Tried the one to stop me from smoking (did'nt work)

Worked at the Circus Tavern where they used to have hypnotist, watching some of the antics the people got up to after they were hypnotised made you cringe, there is no way surley they would get up to them if they were not hypnotised, but am still unsure if it works or what

There is no way I would want to be hypnotised in front of a crowd like you said. I always thought they were just acting, but now I know from trying that cd that, that hypnotised me

View jongla's Feedback (+52)
    All-About jongla
    View jongla's Listings
    Forum Posts

I know that hypnotism works. A few years ago I had some problems so went to see a hypnotherapist - very sceptical. Although it didnt completely solve my problems, I can vouch that hypnotism is very real - its all about an inner sense, a relaxed state of mind.

I actually sell self-hypnosis CD's here on eBid, and also on the 'other' auction site. They also work, as long as you have an open mind. If you are determined that they wont work, then the effect they have on you will be minimal. As mentioned above, the best effect is had when you DON'T listen to them, ie- asleep. These CD's work on your sub-concious, so you do not have to actually listen to them to work.

View sweetmimi's Feedback (+522)
    All-About sweetmimi
    View sweetmimi's Listings
    Forum Posts

Having been a Hypnotherapist for 32 years I have to say LOL that it works over 90% of the time.

When you are talking however of stage hypnosis you are talking of a deep trance state, and only 12 to 15% of people can enter this type of deep trance that is why they choose very carefully who they keep on stage and who is sent off. When using a cd for self hypnosis you would only go into a light state of hypnosis but if you continue to use it regularly it will make a difference.

My Mum went to hypnotherapy to quit smoking.

Allan Carr way it was the first time she walked out of the session and had lit up a fag at the gate but she went back for a top up session and never smoked again. She had been smoking for over 40 years since she was 15 so I for one believe 100% that it does work.

I think when it comes to alternative therapies you have to try them it may not work for you but then it might. If it does not work for you don't belittle it as there is always others it works for.

If something helps just one person it is one less person with a problem.

Debbs

View shezz's Feedback (+360)
    All-About shezz
    View shezz's Listings
    Forum Posts

I would love to go and be regressed, scared a bit that I am not going to like what I hear

View 2steps's Feedback (+525)
    All-About 2steps
    View 2steps's Listings
    Forum Posts

I have tried some of those cds for confidence and stuff and they do work. My son had hypnotherapy a few years ago and though it did seem to help he said he didn't like it and so stopped going

Cool

Years ago I agreed to hypnotherapy for my problems by a psychologist. Sorry to say it did not work for me, I was wide awake the whole time and felt embarrassed to be just sitting there! Maybe I wanted it to work too hard, who knows. I also had relaxation tapes that are meant to deeply coax you into a state of total relaxation. Played them many times but did me no good. So....I guess I'm one of those that can't be hypnotised. I do believe it works well for some though.

View minkyrra's Feedback (+1752)
    All-About minkyrra
    View minkyrra's Listings
    Forum Posts

Quote Originally Posted by BunjeesPiggiesPoochins
    I never thought I would be able to be hypnotised, I was very skeptical about it. Then my bf brought a paul mckenna hypnotise cd that helps your confidence grow and I NEVER thought it would work on me!!!!!

It is supposed to send you into a sort of like trance / daydreamy state where you dont fall asleep.

I tried it last night when I wasnt very tired and I fell asleep (well in the daydreamy state) about half way through. So I had listened to the 1st half, then I woke up when paul mckenna told my sub-conscious to wake up! I had not heard the rest of the CD so have no idea what was said to me, but I couldnt believe that I woke up when the CD told me to.

When I was waking up, something flashed and I could not remember what was said on the cd! I felt like I was detached from my body and floating in outer space LOL!

It was the strangest feeling I have ever had! I WAS HYPNOTISED

Now I have to keep trying it to see if it really does improve my confidence

Has anyone else tried hypnotism CD's and have they made you feel good?

I felt so relaxed after it all

was your boyfriend there when you used it?

*laughs*

lets hope he didnt do any talking over it, you may find yourself up to all sorts

if you start believing sperm is the tastiest substance in the universe....

...i wouldnt blame paul mckenna for it

Thread Information