Upgrade to Seller+ Lifetime
eBid Help
Close
Login to Your Account
eBid Community Forums - Chat & find help from others in the eBid Community
Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Who thinks?

Thumbs down

Should anyone else have access to a members details,I thought it was prohibited by the management I.E. da boyz.

I have a strong suspicion I know who Welsh Fox is... but it isn't RedFox. I've been saying that since the whole sorry saga started. If the person who started this had RedFoxes sign in details there would have been no need to start a new ID would there? RedFox left KT, and I'm pretty sure she did not come back. The person using the WelshFox ID is cyberstalking, and trying to find out if RedFox still reads the KT Forum.

Words of wisdom Beryl,I myself had never spoken to welsh fox,but if is as you are saying somebody cyberstalking,is there any need for someone like that to remain on KT.But of course until it is 100% proved,hard to differentiate.Nice to see you Beryl,good evening.

Battersea, Greater London, United Kingdom
    View rainbowcraft's Feedback (+2067)
    All-About rainbowcraft
    View rainbowcraft's Listings
    Forum Posts

Quote Originally Posted by blufairy
    well when i joked b4 about her being a little tease
    she did a poll saying WHO THINKS I AM A TEASE?

I can say this much ... when i first joined ebid and the kt i thought nicola was one of the nicest, funniest, good natured people i had ever come into contact with. She would NEVER have taken offence at me joking about with her .

Then SUDDENLY after all that business with magnet mall she CHANGED , BIG TIME.

So ... EITHER ... she has 2 very different sides to her or else MAYBE none of the posts by either redfox or welshfox where her ... from around about 12 months ago .

But that was different, she'd been chatting on here and posting...this one has come completely out of the blue....

All-About rainbowcraft
    Forum Posts

Quote Originally Posted by dragonmist
    I have a strong suspicion I know who Welsh Fox is... but it isn't RedFox. I've been saying that since the whole sorry saga started. If the person who started this had RedFoxes sign in details there would have been no need to start a new ID would there? RedFox left KT, and I'm pretty sure she did not come back. The person using the WelshFox ID is cyberstalking, and trying to find out if RedFox still reads the KT Forum.

Oooh...good point...

so is it magnetmall? wouldnt that be TOOOOOOOOOOO obvious..........

ah bollax to it all...whoever it is......why?????? its not even remotely interesting.............duh

well ok maybe it is a bit........aka who are you and are you bored........roilly eyes.............

not even got DECENCY to post on yer own flipping thread.............

All-About rainbowcraft
    Forum Posts

Quote Originally Posted by emma5721
    so is it magnetmall? wouldnt that be TOOOOOOOOOOO obvious..........

ah bollax to it all...whoever it is......why?????? its not even remotely interesting.............duh

well ok maybe it is a bit........aka who are you and are you bored........roilly eyes.............

not even got DECENCY to post on yer own flipping thread.............

I think this is exactly what the OP wanted...so let's get back to having fun!

Hands up who thinks *I* am a slapper?

runs and hides behind sofa!>>>>>>>>>>>>>

what you mean rainbow? that the op is really red fox and wanted us to think its magnetmall? or its magnet mall pmsl yeah fun is the name of the game tonight.............this thread included rofl.............

having said that if its magnet and hes stalking nicola NO GO..............tos......etc.....................c onfused now lol......

View slinkyri's Feedback (+2931)
    All-About slinkyri
    View slinkyri's Listings
    Forum Posts

cant remember lol cos only time ive been with you ive been ****hed out me brains
    *splutter*

what you mean rainbow? that the op is really red fox and wanted us to think its magnetmall? or its magnet mall pmsl yeah fun is the name of the game tonight.............this thread included rofl.............

having said that if its magnet and hes stalking nicola NO GO..............tos......etc.....................c onfused now lol......
    same here ...

all i know is when red left she apologised to me and i thought we where ok.

then a wk or so later magnet pm'd me with a similarish attitude.

ok thinks i ... alls well that ends well.

THEN ................. suddemly they both came back - revenge is sweet, wedding, no wedding .... gone again

ah fk it , its not my concern.

Thread Information