My eBid
Upgrade to Seller+ Lifetime
eBid Help
Close
Login to Your Account
eBid Community Forums - Chat & find help from others in the eBid Community

Thread: eBid Stores back to top of homepage PLEASE

Angry eBid Stores back to top of homepage PLEASE

I have noticed that the stores are no longer deemed important enough to be at the top of the homepage ... and have now been shoved right down underneath the category listings on the left side of the page.

WHY on earth have you done this? The stores now have a mere 4 words to describe themselves and frankly who is going to see the stores if they dont scroll half way down the site?

The positioning of them now, and the design, makes them look as if they are google ads and frankly I think its insulting to the store owners who have pout a lot of time and effort into making their individual stores something really attention grabbing.

For goodness sake PLEASE stop messing about with things and making the site look unprofessional. Its getting beyond a joke now.

http://www.businesslink.gov.uk/

Try this website and apply for free business advice from professionals. They will send you on a free 5 day business management course and assist you every way they can to make your company a success. I think it would be a good idea for you to do this as eBid is now becoming a laughing stock and I for one am reaching the point of being embarrassed at being a part of it.

Vik

I agree- was coming on here to start the same topic!
    Speaking as a buyer, the stores aren't even eye-catching, they simply look as Mrs Cheeks said like the google ads.
    Before, being at the top, they caught my eye. They're just buried now, not easy to spot, and frankly I can't see the reason for the change if you want sellers to suceed on ebid.

Forum Lurker
    All-About snitch2000
    View snitch2000's Listings
    Forum Posts

If they cant be put back at the top perhaps a swop with the stats box ?

Nakhon Ratchasima Thailand (Not Singapore), Singapore, United Kingdom
    View gazlannathai's Feedback (+796)
    All-About gazlannathai
    View gazlannathai's Listings
    Forum Posts

I agree - put them back at the top

Gaz

Thread Information