eBid Stores
My eBid
Upgrade to Seller+ Lifetime
eBid Help
Close
Login to Your Account
eBid Community Forums - Chat & find help from others in the eBid Community
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: GARRY & MARK Why no emails anymore?

View slinkyri's Feedback (+2931)
    All-About slinkyri
    View slinkyri's Listings
    Forum Posts

Default GARRY & MARK Why no emails anymore?

For the past month or so i've noticed that when I've asked a question on an auction, Ebid do not email me anymore when there is an answer given. Consequently the auction ends - the seller thought I might have been interested and I thought the seller couldn't be rrrsed to answer me

Just went into myebid to see if it is the myemail section that had got messed up but there is nothing in there to choose about this.

Can you tell me why you have stopped sending out this email please?

This has been happening to me as well... thought it was just a glitch!

heck that means we will need to go thru all our auctions to see if there have been any messages posted from bidders!

nightmare can u imagine how long that will take for most people on here! good grief.

We are looking into this now. Do you receive any q&a emails or do you never receive them?
    http://www.ebid.net
    Home of the Zero Fee Online Auction
    GBP and USD Affiliate Program Re-Launched .. Promote eBid and earn

Unhappy

Quote Originally Posted by slinkyri
    For the past month or so i've noticed that when I've asked a question on an auction, Ebid do not email me anymore when there is an answer given. Consequently the auction ends - the seller thought I might have been interested and I thought the seller couldn't be rrrsed to answer me

Just went into myebid to see if it is the myemail section that had got messed up but there is nothing in there to choose about this.

Can you tell me why you have stopped sending out this email please?

Looks like I came back at a bad time
    Cadeaux_de_la_Terre
    Click here for my auctions

All-About slinkyri
    View slinkyri's Listings
    Forum Posts

Mrs Cheeks you've got it back to front.

Mark - as far as I know the seller receives the email and answers the question. The buyer asking the question doesn't get notified to let them know that their question has been answered. That email was my wake up call to the auction basically - without it I forget I've asked questions in the first place and only realise when it's too late. On the odd occasion that i've gone to look, the seller had answered me but I'd not been emailed. hope that is clearer??

All-About slinkyri
    View slinkyri's Listings
    Forum Posts

Mark - I have just received a question on a ydc auction of mine. I've answered it but the answer hasn't arrived on the auction page. I answered a second time and still it hasn't arrived on the auction page. The person asking question is a regular kt so I can ask her if she received an email to tell her I replied if you like?

All-About slinkyri
    View slinkyri's Listings
    Forum Posts

to continue...

As I couldn't get the reply part to work I posted my reply by asking a question (to myself) but the strange thing is that it arrived on the auction page as a reply! This is what I wanted of course but it's all back to front isn't it?

Quote Originally Posted by slinkyri
    Mrs Cheeks you've got it back to front.

Mark - as far as I know the seller receives the email and answers the question. The buyer asking the question doesn't get notified to let them know that their question has been answered. That email was my wake up call to the auction basically - without it I forget I've asked questions in the first place and only realise when it's too late. On the odd occasion that i've gone to look, the seller had answered me but I'd not been emailed. hope that is clearer??
    ahhhh I know what you mean now ... I've had that problem a while now but thought I had turned off the email settings, the got lost and cofused in the settings *lol*

Think the last time I had that problem was a few months ago but put it down to my usual blondeness

xxx

All-About slinkyri
    View slinkyri's Listings
    Forum Posts

that's exactly what I thought lol but I checked in myebid today and there is no option for that facility

the software for the q&a at the mo is all over the shop

Thread Information