eBid Stores
My eBid
Upgrade to Seller+ Lifetime
eBid Help
Close
Login to Your Account
eBid Community Forums - Chat & find help from others in the eBid Community
Page 1 of 8 12345678 LastLast

Thread: short dress/skirt with hold ups/stockings??

Default short dress/skirt with hold ups/stockings??

My Hubbie loves me to wear hold-ups/stockings and dares me to wear shorter and shorter hems when we go out which I'm not sure about.
    Some friends I talk to think it's slutty to show off stockings tops others say that stockings tops are lacy and sexy looking for a reason and thats because they are meant to be seen/shown off.
    I'm 38, tall and although slightly over weight, with not a bad figure, what is your advice on wearing short skirts with stockings girls
    I know the thought of me flashing will send my husband into orbit with delight but I'm not sure how I'll feel about loads of other men seeing me.
    I'd appreciate other girls thoughts/advice....thanks.

Hi and welcome.

OK, so I'm not a girly but I offer this anyway.

First thing is no matter what you wear make sure you are going to be safe. There are many who will take the shorter skirts and the sexy look to be an invitation which you may not be making.

However, in the right place, at the right time and in the right company, I can't see anything wrong with you wearing whatever you are comfortable with.

If it turns hubby on that's all-well-and-good, but you need to be OK with it first. If you're both happy and the time is right, then go for it.

Battersea, Greater London, United Kingdom
    View rainbowcraft's Feedback (+2067)
    All-About rainbowcraft
    View rainbowcraft's Listings
    Forum Posts

If you aren't comfortable with it at all, don't do it. If you are interested in trying it, I'd say start with something not too revealing and as you get more comfortable, you can get more daring.

And I would echo Damian - PLAY SAFE.

View minkyrra's Feedback (+1752)
    All-About minkyrra
    View minkyrra's Listings
    Forum Posts

Quote Originally Posted by gangofone
    My Hubbie loves me to wear hold-ups/stockings and dares me to wear shorter and shorter hems when we go out which I'm not sure about.
    Some friends I talk to think it's slutty to show off stockings tops others say that stockings tops are lacy and sexy looking for a reason and thats because they are meant to be seen/shown off.
    I'm 38, tall and although slightly over weight, with not a bad figure, what is your advice on wearing short skirts with stockings girls
    I know the thought of me flashing will send my husband into orbit with delight but I'm not sure how I'll feel about loads of other men seeing me.
    I'd appreciate other girls thoughts/advice....thanks.
    depends where you are planning to wear the outfit...

to pick the kids up from school.... not suitable

to a club with your partner or a group of friends.... suitable

at home...... wear whatever you want girl, even if its a full pony set up with trap

shopping in asda..... hmm, not unless you wear a long mac and give hubby a quick flash by the frozen foods now and then but be respectful to those who do not wish to view your goosebumped thighs amongst the frozen fish

think that covers it

funny place to seek advice on wearing your stockings so they show

laughs!

All-About minkyrra
    View minkyrra's Listings
    Forum Posts

mind you i was thinking skirt shorter than stocking tops

laughs!

Battersea, Greater London, United Kingdom
    View rainbowcraft's Feedback (+2067)
    All-About rainbowcraft
    View rainbowcraft's Listings
    Forum Posts

LOL @ goosebumps by the frozen fish

Talking

So who wants to take bets on whether Silky or Ziggyyy will find this thread first?

Quote Originally Posted by damian_steele
    So who wants to take bets on whether Silky or Ziggyyy will find this thread first?
    hmmmmmmmmmm i bet you a tenner damien that i will ,are you up for it ??

Okay around the house to titillate him, not really okay outside a fancy dress party.

My ex used to be the same, wouldn't let me leave the house with him unless I looked like a hooker (wouldn't let me out of the house without him). Whenever we were in a pub and he went to the loo, blokes would come over like I was some kind of whore and invite me outside to give them a blow job while my now-ex was in the loo. Worse still, my ex used to actually get off on the embarrassment that caused me.

Dressing up to suit yourself is fine, dress up in what you feel comfortable. You should have the power to wear what YOU want and not what HE wants. After all, he wouldn't go around town with his shirt unbuttoned to the waist and wearing a G-string just to please you, would he???!

All-About minkyrra
    View minkyrra's Listings
    Forum Posts

[QUOTE=MadcatwomanEnterprises]Okay around the house to titillate him, not really okay outside a fancy dress party.

My ex used to be the same, wouldn't let me leave the house with him unless I looked like a hooker (wouldn't let me out of the house without him). Whenever we were in a pub and he went to the loo, blokes would come over like I was some kind of whore and invite me outside to give them a blow job while my now-ex was in the loo. Worse still, my ex used to actually get off on the embarrassment that caused me.

Dressing up to suit yourself is fine, dress up in what you feel comfortable. You should have the power to wear what YOU want and not what HE wants. After all, he wouldn't go around town with his shirt unbuttoned to the waist and wearing a G-string just to please you, would he???![/QUOTE]

*laughs!*

very good point

dont do it just to please him if you are really uncomfortable with it

think of the consequences of going out dressed in the way he wishes

when i was a young gal...... many many moons ago...

i would wear short skirts, stockings, (though the tops didnt show...) high heels and whatever

which was fine, i was comfortable, my boyfriend was comfortable but... other people werent always comfortable and then you get name calling and unwelcomed advances

you need to think it all through.

seems like your husband gets a thrill out of other men seeing you dressed like that

fine if it turns you on too

ever thought of joining some kind of club or group where provocative dress is more acceptable?

might be a safer environment, but it will maybe lack the thrill of shocking the shelf stacker in tescos....

Thread Information