Upgrade to Seller+ Lifetime
eBid Help
Close
Login to Your Account
eBid Community Forums - Chat & find help from others in the eBid Community

Thread: Traders flooding listings!

Default Traders flooding listings!

Sorry to have a moan,
    But I hardly use ebay anymore, especially the automotive listings. Why? Flooding of listings not in the correct catagory! I see a load of 'spam' listings and I go to ebay! Does anyone else feel the same a great site like this is being ruined?
    Z

hi

do you mean you dont use EBID anymore?? because of the wrong listings, wrong catagories etc,?

I couldnt comment as its not any area i browse in, but there is a simple answer when you browse and see something wrong.......hit the report the auction button, there is a catagory there for items being in wrong catagory or people multi listing

Admin will then sort the offending auction..........might help

trace

View TaraCM's Feedback (+410)
    All-About TaraCM
    View TaraCM's Listings
    Forum Posts

I noticed the other day when i was flicking through 'shoes' and there are auctions there that are in the wrong catagory, i will admit i reported the auction as it bugged me it was there. But only the 1auction was removed and i couldn't b bothered to report EVERY auction (about 10) so i gave up looking....

Yes, maybe i should report them all, but there are hundreds, maybe thousands of traders flooding the wrong listings. i treat it like spam eamil, switch off and go somewhere else!

South Queensferry, West Lothian, United Kingdom
    View HannaHolly's Feedback (+3177)
    All-About HannaHolly
    View HannaHolly's Listings
    Forum Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Zeoman
    Yes, maybe i should report them all, but there are hundreds, maybe thousands of traders flooding the wrong listings. i treat it like spam eamil, switch off and go somewhere else!
    I take it you are talking about E-bay where sellers list hundreds and hundreds of the same item. Thankfully that doesn't heppen here
    I've just taken a look at the EBID cars and vehicles section
    (1367 auctions running) and all seems to be in order. I haven't checked every individual sub category- but there aren't too many items to look through anyway

Forum Diehard
    View baconsdozen's Feedback (+711)
    All-About baconsdozen
    View baconsdozen's Listings
    Forum Posts

I couldn't see much wrong in the car listings on here.Ebay is now flooded with listings that are in the wrong categories or even that violate their listing policies.Complaining to Ebays so called customer service is a waste of time,as long as Ebay don't lose money they care about little else.Still.this must be good for ebid who have always answered my emails quickly and politely.I hope they thrive,
    baconsdozen.

i couldn't b bothered to report EVERY auction (about 10) so i gave up looking
    If a seller has more than one dodgy listing, report one and then put in the comments box that they have too many to report indivdually.

View TaraCM's Feedback (+410)
    All-About TaraCM
    View TaraCM's Listings
    Forum Posts

Quote Originally Posted by rolfharrisunderpants
    If a seller has more than one dodgy listing, report one and then put in the comments box that they have too many to report indivdually.
    Tried it.... no luck

Quote Originally Posted by Zeoman
    Sorry to have a moan,
    But I hardly use ebay anymore, especially the automotive listings.
    Good.

The less you use eBay, the better. The more reasons you find to move from eBay to eBid, the better.

Keep it up.

Thread Information