Close
Login to Your Account
eBid Community Forums - Chat & find help from others in the eBid Community
Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast

Thread: A Few Pic's.

Default A Few Pic's.

I meant to post these yesterday.

Nowt special, just some snaps.

The first three were taken with my mobile phone.

Sorry about the size, I didn't make them small enough. lol
    Yorkie

My FaceBook page.
    My Twitter page.
    My YouTube channel.

Mention eBid if you add me on FaceBook or Twitter so I know where you are from.

Yorkie

My FaceBook page.
    My Twitter page.
    My YouTube channel.

Yorkie

My FaceBook page.
    My Twitter page.
    My YouTube channel.

This was taken yesterday with my camera, it's my grandson watching one of my nature DVD's on my portable dvd player. Looks comfy doesn't he. :roll: :lol:

Yorkie

My FaceBook page.
    My Twitter page.
    My YouTube channel.

Lasy one...

My grandson asked me to take this. :roll:

Apparently it's his army.... a dalek and a row of matchbox car's. lol

Yorkie

My FaceBook page.
    My Twitter page.
    My YouTube channel.

very nice yorkie, nice shots from your phone

and lol@the dalek one

just paid 9 quid for my boys 2 cheap camera films to be developed from christmas and have a number of shots just like that one , oh and a tastefully posed nude action mans bum , an abstract shot of loo paper in toilet(sure it will win some design prize in the coming years), and a shot of the cat from the rear ,that im sure should be censored, kids eh lol

Quote Originally Posted by traceymole
    very nice yorkie, nice shots from your phone

and lol@the dalek one

just paid 9 quid for my boys 2 cheap camera films to be developed from christmas and have a number of shots just like that one , oh and a tastefully posed nude action mans bum , an abstract shot of loo paper in toilet(sure it will win some design prize in the coming years), and a shot of the cat from the rear ,that im sure should be censored, kids eh lol
    PMSL, my grandson has a small digital camera too. He's only used it a couple of time but he has trouble keeping it still when taking a photo becaue he used to using my big camera. lol
    Yorkie

My FaceBook page.
    My Twitter page.
    My YouTube channel.

Nice pics of nature. Loved his cars :-)

My eldest is going on a school trip to France over Spring Bank, so I went into Tesco, got her a 3meg digital camera, quite good quality. Does video too but not so good quality, okay for the money though. She's only going for three days, but have loaned her my 256mb SD card for it. £200 for three days, I was expecting Dick Turpin to turn up. Mind you, as long as she is away over PMT week, it will be worth it's weight in gold, lol.

my youngest has a real flare with digi one, quite an imagination,and some real talent.

we took part in the rspb bird watch at the weekend, and he was clicking away, have some gorgeous close up bird shots.

dont think i'll be giving them both real film again tho lol, after these last pics, i'll have to go back to my local boots in disguise

Quote Originally Posted by MadcatwomanEnterprises
    Nice pics of nature. Loved his cars :-)

My eldest is going on a school trip to France over Spring Bank, so I went into Tesco, got her a 3meg digital camera, quite good quality. Does video too but not so good quality, okay for the money though. She's only going for three days, but have loaned her my 256mb SD card for it. £200 for three days, I was expecting Dick Turpin to turn up. Mind you, as long as she is away over PMT week, it will be worth it's weight in gold, lol.
    PMSL @ PMT week.

There as some good camera's out there at good price's nowadays, and getting better all the time.

I know what you mean about the cost of school trips too, thankfully those days are behind me now because my daughters are all grown up. lol
    Yorkie

My FaceBook page.
    My Twitter page.
    My YouTube channel.

Thread Information