Login to Your Account
eBid Community Forums - Chat & find help from others in the eBid Community

Thread: If Anyone Sees This Please Let Me Know

View lindylupins's Feedback (+4958)
    All-About lindylupins
    View lindylupins's Listings
    Forum Posts

Default If Anyone Sees This Please Let Me Know

Not sure if this is right section to put this in, but anyway, I have had a buddy email me to ask me to pass on to everyone who sells & buys on auctions to keep look out for a Sony CD Car Player
    MODEL: SONY CDX-M6
    SERIAL No: 5013517146d
    This particular model was stolen from his son-in-laws car, and altho its immobile without the code, apparantly I have since been told its not impossible for whoever stole it to obtain the necessary code to activate it! I know its only a very slim chance that such an item would end up being put for auction on here, but just wanted to make anyone searching for such an item be aware that should it rear its head, it is indeed a stolen CD player and would appreciate it if you could contact me should you happen to come across it. Many thanks
    ~ Linda ~

MY EBID STORE:
    Card Stock, Embellishments, Peel Off's, Stickers & much much more. All at silly prices to clear!

http://lindylupins-craft-sell-off.ebid.net/

http://lindylupins-balkandogs.ebid.net/

Have you checked one "THE OTHER SITE"?

View lindylupins's Feedback (+4958)
    All-About lindylupins
    View lindylupins's Listings
    Forum Posts

Hi Laura
    I got peeps checking out *the other side* as I dont go on there much nowadays. dont hold out much hope that they will get it back, these minor thefts hold no interest to the authorities and they happen every minute of the day and are so easy to sell on for a few quid. But worth a try to see if it does turn up on an auction site,altho would think its probably been sold on by now and the culprits have a few extra quid in their pockets to feed their habit!! or buy sweets with!! lol
    ~ Linda ~

MY EBID STORE:
    Card Stock, Embellishments, Peel Off's, Stickers & much much more. All at silly prices to clear!

http://lindylupins-craft-sell-off.ebid.net/

http://lindylupins-balkandogs.ebid.net/

To buy sweets with most lightly...

I am sorry to here about that.
    I bought a new car, and had it outside my house for only one week. And it got keyed from end to end. I was not a happy bunny. I HATE LIVING IN CORBY. The people are horrible.

Peterborough, Cambridgeshire, United Kingdom
    View jarpet21's Feedback (+373)
    All-About jarpet21
    View jarpet21's Listings
    Forum Posts

#4 Sorry to hear about your car. The worst damage I've had done to mine is someone chucking their pizza at it late one night and then last week someone decided to throw raw eggs at it!!!! It was a great source of amusement to all the schoolkids who walked past (actually it was probably them little monkeys who did it but I didn't get a good look at them). Still I'd much rather have a bit of egg or pizza on the side of it than a dirty big scratch. It's a really old car but I keep it just so that if I want to go to some of the more seedier parts of my own town then I don't have to worry about any damage that might be done to it. What a world we must live in when you have to be like that. I don't suppose the police will catch the person who vandalised your car - it makes you scared to have anything nice really and that's sad.

Yes... I wouldn't have minded a bit of Pizza. LOL
    Some dirty ole drunk also chucked up all over the bonnet of my partners better car. I cant be dealing with sick..... yUKK!!

Scum of the earth is the phrase for these (people?) I've loved cars from a young age now i own my own business doing repairs etc. Keys are horrible and so is finding your pride and joy with a hole and bits missing been there too many times.

Try contacting your local car audio centres they are a possible place it could end up, also might sound obvious but tell the police they might catch up with the offender These things don't just dissappear.

Hope this helps, sorry for your loss.
    Last edited by syndicates4allcouk; 20th March 2006 at 10:34 PM. Reason: spelling

Thread Information