My eBid
Upgrade to Seller+ Lifetime
eBid Help
Close
Login to Your Account
eBid Community Forums - Chat & find help from others in the eBid Community

Thread: Store, front page, and other fees

Default Store, front page, and other fees

I've seen the various fees for the auctions, but did not see anything regarding fees for setting up a store. What I want to know is what percentage of the sell am I charged?

I'm confused about the Frontpage Auction vs Top of Listings. Are they separate? How do I get a top of the listing? What are the pros and cons of each? Which would be better?

Is the feature store section on the main page based on how popular a store is, or do I pay to be listed as a featured store?

Thanks for your help!

Hi, there are no costs involved in opening a store and you are not charged a % . the only charges are if you use features like frontpage, happy hour and gallery pics etc ( there could be a few more features as well ) featured stores are listed randomly without any extra cost.
    Hope this helps for the moment, someone else will be along soon to give you more tips.
    welcome to Ebid

All-About brassedoff
    View brassedoff's Listings
    Forum Posts

May also help, some fees depend on status eg. Silver or Gold.

http://us.ebid.net/help_money.php

Cool Thanks!

I did a little more digging, so I got a better hold on the prices. Thanks to those who have replied.

So, no charge for the store, ie, ebid doesn't charge a percent of the sale. Great! Too bad the stores are a random feature.

I'm asking, because I'm looking at ebay vs ebid, and the only 2 things I see ebay has is the fact that it's within the top 3 sites on the web (along with yahoo and google; myspace.com is actually 4!) and that, atm, there's more places to sell to.

Thread Information