eBid Help
Close
Login to Your Account
eBid Community Forums - Chat & find help from others in the eBid Community
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: I've just been threatened on t'other side

Angry I've just been threatened on t'other side

Would you flamin' believe it?!

I just received a threat of a NEG because I dared to politely ask a seller for feedback on a completed auction from last month.

This is after I'd already left him a positive feedback despite the fact he was slow sending the goods.

Of all the rude, arrogant, fecking cheek!

I'm not a happy bunny and there's absolutely nothing I can do about it!

View pupsandpets's Feedback (+829)
    All-About pupsandpets
    View pupsandpets's Listings
    Forum Posts

That happened to me once over there and again I'd left positive feedback first so I couldn't do anything.
    Lesson learnt and I no longer leave feedback first! but it's bloody annoying.

Damian i have had all sorts of STRANGE BODS on ebay over the past few months. They are getting more and more ARROGANT and IGNORANT ,,, they get their money , some of them, and then they just don't want to know.

Some of them are allergic to leaving feedback i am convinced of it.

RECENTLY ... I bought summat off this one woman who would not provide her name and addy , as i had already checked out via CHEQUE payment i could not re check out via paypal , i asked her about 6 times for either her name and addy OR a paypal invoice.

In the end i got her email off ebay and paid her via paypal . A week later she sent me 4 emails saying she was REPORTING me for non payment I copied and pasted the paypal transaction and the ref number for the payment. Only yesterday did she admit that she was wrong. STILL NO ITEM , i paid for ages ago.

100% NEG coming her way. She can retaliate all she bleedin well likes.

View pupsandpets's Feedback (+829)
    All-About pupsandpets
    View pupsandpets's Listings
    Forum Posts

rofl........... good for you fairywishes.........
    I've bought off people, I always pay immediately and still had some of those not bother to leave feedback!

I have had 2 leave 2 negs for NPBs and so far they did not neg me back ... im sure its only a matter of time though. I DONT CARE. I left it for a month or so before Neg'n them as i HATE having to do that to peeps. BUT, Some of them just take the pi** ... RETALIATION NEGS are the ONLY sort i have had on here.

I guess i have been fairly lucky so far on feebay. No negs and everyone has left feedback so far.

How many of you who buy on feebay contact the buyer first just to see how they reply? I always do this, if they reply politely and show some intelligence then i will buy.

As we know a lot of people bump up postage to keep the other cost down. I was after a cd once and contacted 3 different people, asking them why their postage costs were so high. I got 2 replies from the 3. One was polite and explained that it was or for good quality protective packaging. Of course i knew the real reason but he/she was very polite about it. The other reply i recieved was:

I can choose my postage cost at what i like you idiot, who are you to question it i can see your not serious about buying from me so get lost. I am blocking you so i can stop you from bidding on any of my auctions ever again and i am complaining about you to ebay for time wasting. Time waster.

Have a guess which one i bought from?

You don't have to be a seller on feepay for very long before realising just how many ignorant and selfish people there are! I have received a few negs in my time over there, mostly in retaliation for me telling the truth! (NPB) You also come up against sarcasm and downright bloody-mindedness! I got fed-up of receiving unfair feedback, so I do what Victoria does now, I leave feedback AFTER they have!

Quote Originally Posted by lightbulbs
    what a cruel world
    Tis True

I got one last week as well with no address, i though they had to provide it, makes you wonder what they are up to doesn't it.

Quote Originally Posted by buttons-and-bows
    I got one last week as well with no address, i though they had to provide it, makes you wonder what they are up to doesn't it.
    I didnt mind that ... what i did mind, was ignoring all 6 of my Email Qs asking for said information.

Thread Information