eBid Stores
My eBid
Upgrade to Seller+ Lifetime
eBid Help
Close
Login to Your Account
eBid Community Forums - Chat & find help from others in the eBid Community
Page 1 of 5 12345 LastLast

Thread: Get the coffee on.. open a box of biscuits..

Forum Diehard
    All-About mfkirke
    View mfkirke's Listings
    Forum Posts

Smile Get the coffee on.. open a box of biscuits..

eBay, the greedy idiots, have just announced that shop inventory will be given less prominence in searches. At the same time there will be a hike in fees. Expect a mass exodus!
    Madelaine

I have two ebid stores. This is for Cats Protection;Lots of beanies, fast food toys, random collectables, some new children's clothes - almost anything really.
    this is business and sells skeleton leaves, Thai silk, various vintage postcards, more random collectables
    Both sell discontinued china tableware.

Sunderland, Tyne and Wear, United Kingdom
    View thehoneyant's Feedback (+137)
    All-About thehoneyant
    View thehoneyant's Listings
    Forum Posts

Hang on a mo, still wiping the sleep outta my eyes,
    Ain't been in that neck of the woods yet.

Have you got any Earl Grey lol (gotta support the locals) and a chocolate digestive please ?

Forum Diehard
    All-About mfkirke
    View mfkirke's Listings
    Forum Posts

*passes steaming cup of earl grey to Christine*

Powersellers' board is WIDE awake. I was feeling depressed before I opened the board. Now I am angry as well.
    Madelaine

I have two ebid stores. This is for Cats Protection;Lots of beanies, fast food toys, random collectables, some new children's clothes - almost anything really.
    this is business and sells skeleton leaves, Thai silk, various vintage postcards, more random collectables

like er, where they all gonna go then?

here right? yeah, okay then....

All-About thehoneyant
    Forum Posts

Wowser !! one consensus of opinion.

Have just opened my account with EBid and paid £24 for 3 months which gives me completely free listings, gallery and no final value fees. Why have I taken so long to get out of ebay??? I will start transferring my items over during the next week then I will be no more on Ebay. Ebid gets a lot of traffic and they have stacks of active listings.

So thank you Ebay, for giving me a shake and waking me up to your scandalous fees. You may have even beaten Sky TV as the largest rip off in the UK.

Bye
    The guys shouldn't miss the chance of this bandwagon,
    If some form serious of Advertising was ever needed:- Now's the time.

The plate's there, if it's not emptied, I'm going to plead the 5th

Forum Diehard
    All-About mfkirke
    View mfkirke's Listings
    Forum Posts

I think this, cut and pasted from the ebay announcement is one of the best jokes ever

"Among other benefits, these changes will help maximize sales on eBay for the upcoming Christmas season."
    Madelaine

Glad I re-listed everything on EBid a couple of days ago then - lets hope we do get an influx of new people - lets hope they are BUYERS !!!

I'll have a chocolate suggestive if there are any left thanks Madeleine and nice hot cuppa coffee ! (can I be extravagant and have cream and 1 sugar ta)
    MY EBID SHOP
    Is full of good stuff !

haven't we done this kind of thread to death, i mean how many moons are there are on your planets?

ebay do it because they can, there is NO credible competitor ANYWHERE. anyone who takes their listings down from ebay (if they dont have a hop or stall or something) is committing commercial suicide. end of.

All-About thehoneyant
    Forum Posts

Quote Originally Posted by plasticasprin View Post
    haven't we done this kind of thread to death, so you've been here before then! i mean how many moons are there are on your planets?

ebay do it because they can, there is NO credible competitor ANYWHERE. anyone who takes their listings down from ebay (if they dont have a hop or stall or something) is committing commercial suicide. end of. It's okay make a statement and end it, no problem, your prerogative, same as others to do as they wish with their own listings.

Forum Diehard
    All-About mfkirke
    View mfkirke's Listings
    Forum Posts

plastic, you are one of the most negative and irritating people I've ever come across.

Personally, I will not be ending all my listings on ebay - but I will be working even harder to push my customers here when they come back to me for further items. I know that 2 more big ebay sellers have registered here this morning. I know that 2 registered last week.
    Madelaine

Thread Information