Thread: Superman Returns DVD (Pre-sale)

Smile Superman Returns DVD (Pre-sale)

£9.99 Delivered
    availability: Due for release on 04/12/2006

http://www.play.com/DVD/DVD/HPO/3-/1...s/Product.html

Don't forget to click on the link where it says:

• Click here to view the trailer!

Review:

After the battle with General Zod and his gang of Kryptonian super-villains, Superman (Brandan Routh) mysteriously disappears for six years. After searching for more possible survivors from Krypton and finding none, Superman returns to Metropolis to re-assume the identity of Clark Kent. Once he returns, he discovers that Lois Lane (Kate Bosworth) is in a relationship and also has a son. Superman also discovers that Metropolis has learned to live without him, causing him to lose his motivation to fight and protect. To make matters worse, Superman's old nemesis Lex Luthor (Kevin Spacey) has devised a plan to defeat the Man of Steel, for good. Superman must put his troubles behind him in order to protect his lost love, and the city who lost faith in him.
    Why don't I get paid for this?

Talking I have a great copy of this

i have a great copy of this any 1 intrestesd email me @ mrdvdtaggy@googlemail.com p.s i also have many other dvds i can get any at £2.75 and £1.05 P+P All with covers and cases none working discs will be replaced
    Last edited by TaggytheDVDMan; 20th August 2006 at 03:15 AM.

Thumbs down

Quote Originally Posted by TaggytheDVDMan View Post
    i have a great copy of this any 1 intrestesd email me @ mrdvdtaggy@googlemail.com p.s i also have many other dvds i can get any at £2.75 and £1.05 P+P All with covers and cases none working discs will be replaced
    Sigh! Not another one Well, thank you for that information, I'm sure it will be past on to Customs & Excise aka as the TAX MAN!

Thread Information