My eBid
Upgrade to Seller+ Lifetime
eBid Help
Close
Login to Your Account
eBid Community Forums - Chat & find help from others in the eBid Community

Thread: Working with AuctionTamer

Exclamation Working with AuctionTamer

I don't know who needs to do what first, but I would really like to see this site compatible to be used with AuctionTamer. I've already made the suggestion to them BTW.

I've been a power seller at ebay for about 4 years now and have used AT to do all my auctions there. I'm testing the waters over here now and am using the spreadsheet to send in all my auctions. I basically had to copy and paste everything over which has taken the better part of two days to do as it also meant redoing a template for my auctions that will be used here.

It would really make a difference to us that use it as we can list our auctions ourselves in bulk without having to email them in, and we can also keep track of our auctions much better and easily.

My first thought is that is it not AuctionTamer that has to be compatible with eBid?

Why would a site change to be compatible with one software package?

Don't get me wrong - I also use something like AuctionTamer on the dark side and I'd love to use it on eBid.

Does anyone know of any 3rd party package that is compatible with eBid?
    Check out my shop at http://uk.ebid.net/stores/The-IKEA-Plus-Shop
    • IKEA - great items on offer (Special request service offered!)
    • PLUS - lots of other goodies too!

I don't know all that is involved on the technical side of things. I do know that someone in the AT forum says they contacted ebid about it and they say that AT is on their list of things to do.

But yes, I too would be interested in another program that would work if someone knows of one.

Thread Information