Sell on eBid
eBid Stores
My eBid
Upgrade to Seller+ Lifetime
eBid Help
Close
Login to Your Account
eBid Community Forums - Chat & find help from others in the eBid Community

Thread: D'you want your cat to use the loo???

Default D'you want your cat to use the loo???

Then get a load of this............................

Toilet train your cat

An Australian housewife has invented a three step programme for training cats to use the toilet.

Jo Lapidge devised her Litter-Kwitter system after being inspired by Mr. Jinks, the toilet trained cat from Meet the Parents.
    She said: "It was such a funny scene. But then I thought what a great idea! What if I really could train my cat? How would I do it?
    "The system takes a three stage approach to make it easy for cats of any age - and their owners - to make the transition from litter tray to toilet."
    The training process takes about two months. First a red 'disc' filled with litter is fitted over the toilet bowl.
    As the cat's balance improves an amber disc with a small hole is used, eventually the cat can balance on a green disc with a clear drop into the toilet bowl.
    "The discs allow your cat to progress at his own pace to build his confidence and ability," explained Mrs Lapidfe.
    The Litter-Kwitter can be seen at www.litterkwitter.com.au.

OMG

Whatever next hey! It would be chaos in my house if the cats started using the toilet aswell. I struggle to get in the bathroom as it is with the kids and other half

Talking

A great idea, but what happens if you've only got the one loo!

They'd be a mad rush for the cat litter tray!

My cat already does given the chance,(if I forget to close the door properly) she taught herself, I never trained her just walked in one day & found her using it.

Glad the dogs haven't copied her.
    Gothicina.

MAHATMA GANDHI - "The greatness of a nation and its moral progress can be judged by the way in which its animals are treated."

My Stores
    Gothicina Labels | Gothicina's Web - for eBid Auction Templates & Store Banners.

My Alter egos
    Kewtonia Books | Kewtonia's Klutter | Kewtonia Magz

Family
    Leadhillsonline | Honehe
    Tozcentral | NiffNaff
    SynysterChambers | Goldenboys13

Free eBid Banners | Free YDC Teddies | Charity Listings YDC Teddy Templates

This is all well and good, but how do you train them to flush?

All-About pheasantplukka
    View pheasantplukka's Listings
    Forum Posts

wonder if it would work on a potty instead, surely thats better than crapping in our bogs.........cat sh*t stinks worse than dog sh*t ...come to think of it, it even stinks worse than nicks sh*t and thats saying something

All-About pheasantplukka
    Forum Posts

you think she'd come up with a brainwave and teach the little f*ckers to wipe their butts eh?

wonder if we could teach them to stop throwing their bleddy fkn hair balls up on the carpet at night and to throw up in the bog instead or do you think that'll confuse them..........be alot better for me if they did seeing that 3 out of 7 mornings thats the first thing I see or feel [on the bottom of my foot]

All-About pheasantplukka
    Forum Posts

btw I DO love my kitty's, before you animal activists slit my throat and string my guts up for garters

I wish I could train mine...they ALWAYS wait until I've just cleaned the litter tray, then sit and take it in turns to use it!
    Of course, it then stinks the house out, and for some reason that's just the minute when any visitors turn up (BEFORE I can locate and use the pooper-scooper)! They must all think our hygiene habits are non-existent!
    Come and try your luck in our gaming forums:
    http://www.arh-auction.co.uk/forums/

Quote Originally Posted by arh-products View Post
    I wish I could train mine...they ALWAYS wait until I've just cleaned the litter tray, then sit and take it in turns to use it!
    Of course, it then stinks the house out, and for some reason that's just the minute when any visitors turn up (BEFORE I can locate and use the pooper-scooper)! They must all think our hygiene habits are non-existent!
    Do yours do it just before you put your evening meal on the plate as well

Thread Information