My eBid
Upgrade to Seller+ Lifetime
eBid Help
Close
Login to Your Account
eBid Community Forums - Chat & find help from others in the eBid Community

Thread: V For Vendetta (15)

Cool V For Vendetta (15)

I just want to see this 'cos you get to see parliment blow up!

Review

Set against the futuristic landscape of totalitarian Britain, V For Vendetta tells the story of a young working-class woman named Evey who is rescued from a life-and-death situation by a masked man known only as 'V'.

Profoundly complex, V is at once literary, flamboyant, tender and intellectual, a man dedicated to freeing his fellow citizens from those who have terrorized them into compliance...

The Matrix Trilogy writing/directing team of Larry & Andy Wachowski adapt Alan Moore's seminal graphic novel into a thought-provoking blockbuster.

If the Matrix trilogy is anything to go by, then V For Vendetta has just gotta be mind blowin', doesn't it?

Has anyone seen it? If so, is it good? Will it be worth hiring it out for a night?

What are your thoughts fellow film buffs?

Talking

What NO response?!?!?!?!?

Surely SOMEONE on the net musta seen this movie!!!!

C'mon all you movie moguls, lemme know worrit's like

Pwetty pwease

Red face

And STILL no response from ANYONE!!!!

Has absolutely NO-ONE seen this film?

Am I completly on my own on this one???

Surely, some-one, some where must know some-one who knows some-one, who knows some-one (Oh, and purrrleeasse stop me anytime you like!), who's seen it???????????????

eh?

Hello,
    I havent seen this film but it is supposed to be very complex and you have to see it start - finish if you miss anything then you 'dont get it' but i hope when you get or watch this film you understand it. =D have fun.
    - Dexter

v for vendetta
    is fantastic, i didnt think i would like it but i loved it.

it is deffo worth hiring out for the night, infact you will want to watch it again and again so i would say buy it.

Another thumbs up here.

The basic premise is not complex at all, it's based on fighting against a big brother state like in George Orwell's book, Nineteen Eighty-Four.

A very good film, definately worth a watch.

Thread Information