Thread: Cute kitten

View onlinegifts's Feedback (+501)
    All-About onlinegifts
    View onlinegifts's Listings
    Forum Posts

That's sooooooooooooooo Sweet.
    BIG SALE now on in my Bargain Shop

http://uk.four.ebid.net/perl/main.cg...tle-girls-Shop

Usborne books at home Mummy says its only 5.00 to join till 9th March.
    PM me for details xxx

Hmm! Sweet isn't a word I would use. Did you see those claws sink into the poor dogs nose?
    I have 3 orphaned kittens that I am trying to wean. My legs look like I've been through a bramble patch. If you've ever had a kitten run up your trouser leg on the inside, you will know what I mean. My fingers are full of holes where I have been bitten. Those teeth and claws are like needles. That dog is so patient.
    Our other cats run away rather than get near them. When they are hungry, which is every 2 hours, you can hear them shout from the other end of the garden.

Quote Originally Posted by dragonmist View Post
    Hmm! Sweet isn't a word I would use. Did you see those claws sink into the poor dogs nose?
    I have 3 orphaned kittens that I am trying to wean. My legs look like I've been through a bramble patch. If you've ever had a kitten run up your trouser leg on the inside, you will know what I mean. My fingers are full of holes where I have been bitten. Those teeth and claws are like needles. That dog is so patient.
    Our other cats run away rather than get near them. When they are hungry, which is every 2 hours, you can hear them shout from the other end of the garden.
    It was playing.
    Come and try your luck in our gaming forums:
    http://www.arh-auction.co.uk/forums/

Our ones are 3 weeks old, and their play hurts. That little tyke was probably 3 - 4 months.

Kitten looks a lil cutie ... but poor doggy , bless him , looks like i feel some days ( PUT UP ON )

Thread Information