My eBid
Upgrade to Seller+ Lifetime
eBid Help
Close
Login to Your Account
eBid Community Forums - Chat & find help from others in the eBid Community

Thread: how long does it take to open a ppp account

Question how long does it take to open a ppp account

i have opened a ppp account that says 1 to 3 days to put deposits in.still waiting.and i have auctions with instant payment on them.how can i send or receive money when it isnt even open.had no trouble with ebay.

Hi there,
    I know what you mean about the waiting.You should recieve confirmation soon. In my case it took the 3 working days before in appeared as my account.Hang on in there!

I don't 'do' PayPal anymore, I was going to switch to PPPay but from all the good feedback about it here, I think I'll stick to plain old paper money (cheques & PO's)..
    http://uk.three.ebid.net/perl/main.c...rance-Skincare

After a long, long time, I'm baaaaaack!! My stuff: Look at it, it's fantastic.

View BLOXBOOKS's Feedback (+5010)
    All-About BLOXBOOKS
    View BLOXBOOKS's Listings
    Forum Posts

To get my PPPay verified I phoned my credit card people (answered the usual questions) and they told me the debited ammounts I need to use to verify PPPay, it took me less than than 24hrs to do it.
    http://uk.ebid.net/stores/BLOXBOOKS

I'm no fan of PPPay.. as it charges the buyer 50p per item processed. Id rather pay the charges myself that way happy customers.
    It can also be a bit of a pain to clear. It took me 7 days to get info to complete my account. and one of my poor customers had to wait 3 weeks for an item while he got his sorted, luckily he was very nice about it. I'm glad they have brough in Paypal to checkout system. Currently only available on Platinum accounts, but heres hoping they make it free for all.

imo STAY away from pppay and go to nochex and even moneybookers and if you cant get away from it, paypal.

I was thinking Nochex... But their sign up to personal accounts is under maintenance or some such (whatever, end result is I couldn't sign up), and at the beginning of the seller's account sign up it says something about declaring yourself as a seller to inland revenue. That's the point where I got blonde and decided to leave it, I sell off bits and bobs I get free with other things, I have one of those awful 9-5 office jobs irl, I don't know what to declare myself.

I'm lazy, stupid, or both. Oh, and blonde. Naturally.
    http://uk.three.ebid.net/perl/main.c...rance-Skincare

After a long, long time, I'm baaaaaack!! My stuff: Look at it, it's fantastic.

Thread Information