Close
Login to Your Account
eBid Community Forums - Chat & find help from others in the eBid Community
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: new vanessa feltz show on itv

Default new vanessa feltz show on itv

12.30 daytime
    have loose women being given the chop?

have you seen it ? what do you think of it?

i have mixed feelings

i do like the range of subject matter and the fact that its a new daytime talk show a LITTLE different from jeremy kyle and trisha - i despair at those 2 shows - but not much more though lol

but i have a problem with her snappy *i dont want to hear your point of view though im asking you and i will just talk over you cos im the queen here and my thoughts rule lol cos i run this chat programme* and the way she crucifies alot of the *guests* and then goes looking for support for her views from the *audience*

4/10 and thats generous

say no more
    dont want to get banned again rofl
    Last edited by emma5721; 5th December 2006 at 09:09 PM.

View shezz's Feedback (+360)
    All-About shezz
    View shezz's Listings
    Forum Posts

Allo Emma

Nice to see you back

Sorry can't answer as i don't watch afternoon TV, work won't let me
    Life is serious but taking it too seriously robs you of
    happiness, fun and productivity

Loose women is taking a break and will be back for a week sometime around Christmas for a week.... for the love of God dont ask me how i know this

cant comment on the Vanessa Feltz program but i dont really like her much... nice to see you back though!

Quote Originally Posted by Petesmovies4auction View Post
    Loose women is taking a break and will be back for a week sometime around Christmas for a week.... for the love of God dont ask me how i know this

cant comment on the Vanessa Feltz program but i dont really like her much... nice to see you back though!
    no wunder yuo tork funy

Ok got the show on today so will give my opinion!

I agree with you she is way to bossy, thinking shes all that when shes not! She doesnt make a great chat show host and to be honest i think its very similiar to Jeremy Kyle, just exploits people and their problems... sad how they cant sort it out themselves sometimes!

Hate the colours in the background... looks like a quiz show lol

cant wait to see the woman with the fear of holes

wait i forgot

REALLY pmsl at the camera men and the women crawling around with the cables dressed in white to blend in with the floor!!

They remind me of Willy Wonka's oompa loompas

Cant believe some of the phobias on there

a fear of holes in cheese and sponges etc

a fear of fruit

and a fear of buttons (ones on a cardigan etc not our buttons - hi buttons if your reading )

Dont like the show or the host though, she deliberately scared that woman for entertainment values plus she always speaks like she is mocking people and is only interested in people who agree with her

Fear of fruit.... but she's gorgeous !!!

MY EBID SHOP
    Is full of good stuff !

Quote Originally Posted by funky_fudge_factory View Post
    Fear of fruit.... but she's gorgeous !!!

She looks a bit like Vanessa Feltz

Good old Gracie, always there when you need her.... anytime, day or night.... whether your hungry or horny

Quote Originally Posted by Petesmovies4auction View Post
    Ok got the show on today so will give my opinion!

I agree with you she is way to bossy, thinking shes all that when shes not! She doesnt make a great chat show host and to be honest i think its very similiar to Jeremy Kyle, just exploits people and their problems... sad how they cant sort it out themselves sometimes!

Hate the colours in the background... looks like a quiz show lol

cant wait to see the woman with the fear of holes
    i agree she is not agreat host like the ilks of oprah winfrey dr phil (cant think of any ukones at the mo lol) - she doesnt have warmth or sympathy untill pressed and people tell her what she wants to here is right (ie her view lol) - i do think its zoo tv - i do think they use people and their problems and ido think that icant understand how anyone would get to the point that they cant solve their problems through friends family or themselvesbefore resorting togoing on these shows - as for the fear of holes LOL - that was wiered but was agenuine phobia for the woman concerned and what does vanessa do? get her dad! to stick a plate of cheese with holes in it and asea sponge in her face - like that is going tohelp!!!
    poor woman was shaken - idont know the reason for these phobias - all stems from childhood apparently - mustadmit i did think is this person for real or taking thepee like the woman who reckons she is scared of fruit- but of course all vanessa cares about is her show, showing and slagging these people off and wondering if her nail varnish matches her outfit for the day - and dont forget her last series on bbc similar show got axed cos she was found out hiring actors to play her guests hmmmmm

these hosts are NOT people carers - they are...well i cant say cos i would be banned in 2secs lol

now out of the 3 jeremy is the sincerest and warmest andmost intelligent though i dont agree with alot ofhis stuff either

Last edited by emma5721; 6th December 2006 at 08:27 PM.

Thread Information