eBid Stores
My eBid
Upgrade to Seller+ Lifetime
eBid Help
Close
Login to Your Account
eBid Community Forums - Chat & find help from others in the eBid Community
Page 1 of 6 123456 LastLast

Thread: Another serial killer on the loose!

Exclamation Another serial killer on the loose!

What is it with men? We have yet another woman-killing psycho on the loose, this time in Ipswitch, causing fear for all women and girls in that area.

We all know those murdered women work in a very dangerous profession, a lot of whom are doing it so they can finance their drug use, but it's not upto one man to judge them worthy of death!

Women come in for a tough time when it comes to murderers...how many men do you know who are afraid to go for a drink and walk home afterwards, or go and chat up strange women in bars etc.

It's us women who have to be cautious..for ever looking over our shoulders, not daring to answer the door, not daring to walk anywhere after dark etc. If WE get chatted up in a pub, we always wonder...is he a rapist/killer/psycho etc.?

That said, there's ways we can help by not putting ourselves in potentially dangerous situations, or not 'flashing everything we've got' when we go out! I've seen girls as young as 9 or 10 dressed very provocatively, out walking the streets after dark. If you happen to catch the attention of some pervert because of the way you dress or act, then you have to take at least part of the responsibility for what happens. No-one forces them to do the things they do, but don't give them any more ammunition!

Skimpy clothing may be the 'fashion', but think twice before you venture outside. Ask yourself: 'What kind of attention do I want, and what kind do I attract?'
    Come and try your luck in our gaming forums:
    http://www.arh-auction.co.uk/forums/

Unfortunately men are natural hunters when it comes to sex...
    mind you theres some women can give them a run for their money.......and don`t I know it...

Lets hope the lunatic is caught soon anyway .

Stonebridge, Greater London, United Kingdom
    View IanSF's Feedback (+23)
    All-About IanSF
    View IanSF's Listings
    Forum Posts

Quote Originally Posted by ziggyyy View Post
    Lets hope the lunatic is caught soon anyway .
    Amen to that.

It looks as though he / they are trying to break the record of sutcliffe and jack the ripper. Killing as many as possible before caught.

VERY SCARY situation.

I live quite close to Ipswich, and it is quite scary at the moment. Knowing that now the streets in Ipswich are "free" of the streetworkers. No-one is safe, as he may strike against anyone who crosses his path. Will sleep easier when he is caught.

Ps When I say free, I have nothing against these women. I hope it doesn't sound too negative. No-one deserves to meet that type of fate.

All-About pheasantplukka
    View pheasantplukka's Listings
    Forum Posts

fair enough but what I cant comprehend is the fact that most of the working girsl in the area are still working the streets

If i was in that situation, I'd move town and fast

Quote Originally Posted by pheasantplukka View Post
    fair enough but what I cant comprehend is the fact that most of the working girsl in the area are still working the streets

If i was in that situation, I'd move town and fast

Yep .... I'd be packing me bags

None of that ...It'll never happen to me ..
    Tart with a Heart

Couple of things struck me ...

1/ Police saying, IF YOU MUST GO OUT TO WORK - KEEP SAFE. WORK ?

Its often said : its one of the oldest proffessions - SO WHAT! That dont make it okay.

2/ They talk about it like its NOT ilegal. Would they speak that way about DRUG PUSHERS, BANK ROBBERS, CON ARTISTS ???

Either its LEGAL or its not and if its not then its well over due they ( the police / goverment ) stop refering to it as a PROFFESION ... for pitys sake.

Imagin them saying : Oh , drug pushers need to go and push drugs because they themselves are drug users, they have no choice, they have to feed their kids.

Likewise for thieves etc ... its pathetic!

There is one very simple reason its not STOPPED imo ... the people making the laws are the very ones who use this so called OLDEST PROFFESION most.

Non the less, they dont deserve to be murdered. Just STOPPED from ruining the lives of other locals who have this shi* forced in their faces.

I recon the killer / killers knows or at least thinks they will be caught sooner rather than later, hence the manic spree of killing.

View mobymatt's Feedback (+1580)
    All-About mobymatt
    View mobymatt's Listings
    Forum Posts

Quote Originally Posted by fairywishes View Post
    Couple of things struck me ...

1/ Police saying, IF YOU MUST GO OUT TO WORK - KEEP SAFE. WORK ?

Its often said : its one of the oldest proffessions - SO WHAT! That dont make it okay.

2/ They talk about it like its NOT ilegal. Would they speak that way about DRUG PUSHERS, BANK ROBBERS, CON ARTISTS ???

Either its LEGAL or its not and if its not then its well over due they ( the police / goverment ) stop refering to it as a PROFFESION ... for pitys sake.

Imagin them saying : Oh , drug pushers need to go and push drugs because they themselves are drug users, they have no choice, they have to feed their kids.

Likewise for thieves etc ... its pathetic!

There is one very simple reason its not STOPPED imo ... the people making the laws are the very ones who use this so called OLDEST PROFFESION most.

Non the less, they dont deserve to be murdered. Just STOPPED from ruining the lives of other locals who have this shi* forced in their faces.

I recon the killer / killers knows or at least thinks they will be caught sooner rather than later, hence the manic spree of killing.
    A couple of thoughts:

Prostitutes are at the bottom of 'the chain'. I can't imagine a situation where I'd ever be so desperate for money/drugs that I'd be willing to sell my body. That makes them pretty vunerable IMO - a victim not a criminal.

Despite the 5 murders that have already taken place in Ipswich there are prostitutes still on the street in that region - how desperate/lost must they be to still do that?

Drug Pushers, Bank Robbers and Con Artists make money by exploiting or terrorising other people.

Prostitutes make money by selling themselves.

I believe Prostitution needs to be legalised/decrimilalised to protect these people.

Then we have very different opinions.

I believe women / men that are prostitutes should be given 100% HELP & ASSISTANCE in getting off drugs, into alternate work and better lives for themselves and their families.

Prostitution should be STOPPED but it wont ever be. It will be on the careers prospectous for young boys / girls leaving school soon no doubt.

BEGINING OF THE END.

We are allowed different opinions though ... thats whats great about BRITAIN ( cough ).

Thread Information