eBid Stores
My eBid
Upgrade to Seller+ Lifetime
eBid Help
Close
Login to Your Account
eBid Community Forums - Chat & find help from others in the eBid Community
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Who here has the most feedbacks?

Default Who here has the most feedbacks?

While looking through the auctions i noticed about 1/2 of the sellers had 0 feedback and very few had over 5 , The most feedbacks i seen on anyones profile was 22. Which seller has the most and how many do they have?

There are sellers here with feedback ratings in the thousands. There are many others with ratings in the hundreds.
    There are also a lot of newer members who seem to only want to sell items without buying anything and their feedback scores can be quite low.

For more on this topic, why not use the SEARCH function and find previous threads? I know this has been discussed before in the Kitchen Table forum.

I read somewhere that when eBid started their new members were allowed to bring across their eBay feedback to eBid. Maybe this is why seem to have such high feedbacks, compared to others.

Ebid also shows every feedback on your score, whereas eBay only shows the feedback score based on the number of different buyers you have ( repeat buyers have no effect on your feedback total) - so feedback scores here can increase quicker here.

Hope this helps to explain things a bit!
    Last edited by CrowlasCrafts; 22nd January 2007 at 02:26 AM.

South Queensferry, West Lothian, United Kingdom
    View HannaHolly's Feedback (+3177)
    All-About HannaHolly
    View HannaHolly's Listings
    Forum Posts

Quote Originally Posted by CrowlasCrafts View Post
    I read somewhere that when eBid started their new members were allowed to bring across their eBay feedback to eBid. Maybe this is why seem to have such high feedbacks, compared to others.

Ebid also shows every feedback on your score, whereas eBay only shows the feedback score based on the number of different buyers you have ( repeat buyers have no effect on your feedback total) - so feedback scores here can increase quicker here.

Hope this helps to explain things a bit!
    All my feedback comes from EBID. At least 10% of my buyers here haven't left feedback so my 'true' sales are higher than indicated.
    I don't think people have been able to import feedback from other sites in ages ( ceratinly not in the 18 months I've been here) and from what i understand importing from EBAY was never allowed.

View h1r3z's Feedback (+502)
    All-About h1r3z
    View h1r3z's Listings
    Forum Posts

Quote Originally Posted by CrowlasCrafts View Post
    I believe that's how it should be. Every transaction is different regardless of the fact that they are a returning customer or if they are a new one.

Forum Diehard
    View QCPOTS's Feedback (+52)
    All-About QCPOTS
    View QCPOTS's Listings
    Forum Posts

Quote Originally Posted by h1r3z View Post
    I believe that's how it should be. Every transaction is different regardless of the fact that they are a returning customer or if they are a new one.
    I also agree,feedback should be for every transaction,
    in fact I think returning customers should count for more, or should be some how high lighted, we all know the returning customer is happy to deal with the seller, and has confidence in them, its a failing on the other side, but welcome here,

View madelaine's Feedback (+5873)
    All-About madelaine
    View madelaine's Listings
    Forum Posts

My feedback on madelaine is all my own but justpurrfect imported from ebay (I've been here a long time!)
    Madelaine

4 shops for Cats Protection & Prospect Hospice
    My Postcard Shop
    BK Stamps for Philatelic listings
    & Yarnalong for craft patterns
    and
    Lotzabitz -anything that doesn't belong in one of the other shops.

i have the most of current active users-but i have been here since the dark ages

View gizzpuss2's Feedback (+22)
    All-About gizzpuss2
    View gizzpuss2's Listings
    Forum Posts

Mine has hit double figures after seven months or so. My latest customer has a feedback of over 1500

I am very grateful to those who have bought from me and all of them have left feedback so that my feedback has risen to 10 over the period of only 4 or 5 months. That has been equivelent to the speed on Ebay for the number of buyers only.

I haven't bought here yet - as noone was selling what I - or rather I should say my son - wanted!!

I have 2 accounts with Ebay - 1 for business and one for private, but my business one is only up to 27 (opened in May 06)

By the way is it ok to show a link to your Ebay feedback?

Thanks

Thread Information