Upgrade to Seller+ Lifetime
eBid Help
Close
Login to Your Account
eBid Community Forums - Chat & find help from others in the eBid Community

Thread: bulk selling

Default bulk selling

hi

is there any bulk sellers on ebid. i have a problem getting my head around picture issues with bulk selling.

if all goes well with the test bulk uploads i have tried to summit to ebid, the i will listing around 15 thousand items to start with an expanding stock of anything upto 25 thousand items within the next few months. where i have always used other auction sites like ebay, there has not been any issues with how the pictures where added to auctions. even with the bulk listing tools that ebid offer i can already see many issues with adding pictures to auctions. it seems that currently ebid is not really designed for larger sellers. or am i missing something

are there any people out there on ebid that have large amounts of pictures to manage and how do they do this with ebid.

do you have to maybe upload your pictures to an online bucket? as im sure you can guess working in the volume we do anything takes huge amounts of time?

any help would be great

South Queensferry, West Lothian, United Kingdom
    View HannaHolly's Feedback (+3177)
    All-About HannaHolly
    View HannaHolly's Listings
    Forum Posts

To convert your listings (with photos) to the EBID excel spreadsheet you do need to know the online URL for each picture. This could be from a site like photobucket, or from your 'gallery' area on EBID.
    I have about 4000 different pictures on EBIDs server just now, all of which were either uploaded individually, or were uploaded to photobucket in groups of 20, then their urls were copied onto EBIDs spreadsheet individually. At the moment there is now way to organise all the photos i have on EBIDs server, so If I find I am selling something I've sold before ( rare for me), It's quicker to re upload the photo rather than try and 'find' it on EBID.

On the plus side, EBID is an evolving site which has undergone a lot of positive upgrades in the 18 months I've been here, so hopefully better photo management will be on their 'to do' list. Try sending an email to support@ebid.tv with details of what you are trying to upload, they may be able to help.

Do all your auctions need different photos? I have a few listings where I use the same photo , but the actual auction titles and description are different.

Good luck with your listings.

Thread Information