My eBid
Upgrade to Seller+ Lifetime
eBid Help
Close
Login to Your Account
eBid Community Forums - Chat & find help from others in the eBid Community

Thread: Dont Delete Auctions

Angry Dont Delete Auctions

DONT DELETE AUCTION UNLESS WERE GIVEN ADDRESS OR PHONE NUMBER!
    twice now i been ripped off using ebid and paying by paypal, you dont get address and emails are hotmails or some other free ones that they never answer, the last auction was deleted by ebid before it ended, so no address ever was emailed so no user name, ebids down the pan for all i care wont be using it again!

sound like u bought off a bad seller-thats why auction would have been deleted

If the last one was deleted by ebid before it ended, you can't exactly be obligated to pay for it. If it's deleted and doesn't finish, of course you won't get any information sent to you.

It isn't ebids fault. You can try paying by alternative methods. Or report fraudsters to PayPal. What sort of items did you want to buy?
    http://uk.three.ebid.net/perl/main.c...rance-Skincare

After a long, long time, I'm baaaaaack!! My stuff: Look at it, it's fantastic.

Don't you think its good that the auction was deleted before the end as they would have sussed it was a scammer and stopped you from buying the item. If you deleted the auction from your my ebid then you can find it by searching closed auctions, the link is under the big red buy it on ebid button on the home page.

Thread Information