My eBid
Upgrade to Seller+ Lifetime
eBid Help
Close
Login to Your Account
eBid Community Forums - Chat & find help from others in the eBid Community

Thread: new to this

Question new to this

I have just aquired some new tarot cards and would like to do a reading but not sure how to laythe deck can anyone help me out here thank you

Hi Pandora I'm not sure where to start to advise you . I take it you have never read cards before in which case I suggest you take time to get to "know" each card. Look at each one and see what it reminds you of, what memories, thoughts and feelings it brings to you. There are lots of websites out there that will help and guide you regarding Tarot in general and layouts etc so try a search and dont go rushing into any fancy Celtic Cross Spreads or such like until you feel confident with each card. A simple 3 card spread can be very effective- just my opinion though and I am sure others may disagree
    xxchris xx
    "The best and most beautiful things in this world cannot be seen or even heard, but must be felt with the heart" - Helen Keller
    My Store

Quote Originally Posted by reikicris View Post
    Hi Pandora I'm not sure where to start to advise you . I take it you have never read cards before in which case I suggest you take time to get to "know" each card. Look at each one and see what it reminds you of, what memories, thoughts and feelings it brings to you. There are lots of websites out there that will help and guide you regarding Tarot in general and layouts etc so try a search and dont go rushing into any fancy Celtic Cross Spreads or such like until you feel confident with each card. A simple 3 card spread can be very effective- just my opinion though and I am sure others may disagree
    xxchris xx
    Thanks for the info i have found a few sites to help so will be looking at the cards later today and as you say staying with the 3 card spread for now
    In the right light, at the right time, everything is extraordinary.

Thread Information