My eBid
Upgrade to Seller+ Lifetime
eBid Help
Close
Login to Your Account
eBid Community Forums - Chat & find help from others in the eBid Community

Thread: Buyer bid & won.. but..

Default Buyer bid & won.. but..

Hi, I was just wondering peoples thoughts on this..

Today I had a buyer bid on and win two of my listings. However, literally a few minutes later they have been suspended. Bids at 22:45 and 22:46, at 23:30 they have a strike through.

These items were both perfume, same brand, auction titles similar. Could this be ebid suspending them for placing bids in quick succession (and they only registered today, so these are probably their first ever bids)? The thing is, this perfume is quite rare, so people who like it are apt to want to snap it up asap, so its quite possible they're a genuine buyer.

What do you think I should do?

Dxx

I should add, my first instinct is to mail them and explain the above, suggesting they contact ebid to resolve it, then if they're reinstated we carry on the transaction.
    Last edited by diorella24; 5th February 2007 at 12:12 AM. Reason: Afterthought
    http://uk.three.ebid.net/perl/main.c...rance-Skincare

After a long, long time, I'm baaaaaack!! My stuff: Look at it, it's fantastic.

View BLOXBOOKS's Feedback (+5010)
    All-About BLOXBOOKS
    View BLOXBOOKS's Listings
    Forum Posts

It is a curious event to be sure. I know speculation about things can from time to time be a potentialy harmful thing, it could be eBid admin have information that caused them to use their discresion, maybe a matter such as this is best to deal with support and seek their advice.
    http://uk.ebid.net/stores/BLOXBOOKS

Hi, I would contact ebid support and the buyer as well to see what the problem is. I did see it as i was looking at the perfum at the time, yours were the only items they bid on.

Thread Information