My eBid
Upgrade to Seller+ Lifetime
eBid Help
Close
Login to Your Account
eBid Community Forums - Chat & find help from others in the eBid Community

Thread: pppay payments

Angry pppay payments

I received a happy e mail from pppay to tell me I hadd been paid for 2 items, so I post them off. Now it turns out the buyer has'nt verified their pppay account so I don'nt get paid!!!!!!!!!!!!
    Have asked the customers for payment, but obviously they have something for nothing11111 therefore I am out of pocket for ! goods 2 E Bid commission £ pppay commission.
    Am I happy, I think not!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

View TaraCM's Feedback (+410)
    All-About TaraCM
    View TaraCM's Listings
    Forum Posts

Have you contacted the buyer?? The buyer might be an honest person and still verify themselves and send the payment.

South Queensferry, West Lothian, United Kingdom
    View HannaHolly's Feedback (+3177)
    All-About HannaHolly
    View HannaHolly's Listings
    Forum Posts

The original notification from pppay would have told you that the buyer wasn't verified yet. ( i know it's not a great system- but they do tell you). If the buyer doesn't verify the automatically get their money back after 30 days. My advice would be let the buyer know you don't have their payment and that pppay will automatically refund after 30 days. at the same time, issue them a paypal invoice for the money they owe.

Forum Lurker
    View ChrisJane's Feedback (+272)
    All-About ChrisJane
    View ChrisJane's Listings
    Forum Posts

I think you should contact the buyer first & see what they say - if they fail to respond or pay make sure you file an NPB against each item & leave negative feedback - most people are reasonably honest & would pay if they thought they'd have a slur against their name.

Thread Information