eBid Stores
My eBid
Upgrade to Seller+ Lifetime
eBid Help
Close
Login to Your Account
eBid Community Forums - Chat & find help from others in the eBid Community
Page 1 of 5 12345 LastLast

Thread: Any Positive Thinkers Out There?

Talking Any Positive Thinkers Out There?

Hi! What do you guys think about the philosophy that your thoughts determine your actions and the path of your life?

I definitely think this is so, and like to think positive and learn about various books, websites that are in that vein.

My life is def all the better for it. I like crystals as well. I always carry a rose quartz heart in my coin purse, as well as a piece of citrine that a friend bought for me. It's also said that a bit of citrine in one's purse brings money in. Whey-hay! I'm all for that.

I believe in meditation as well. Though it's tough to slow down and make time for it. So I've not tried it often yet. Does anyone enjoy meditationing on a frequent basis?

All for now. Wishing lots of sales this week to all!

Hiya Stef
    Welcome to ebid I fully go along with the positive thoughts manifesting what we need. Have you seen the film The Secret yet? I've seen an intro to it. What the Bleep do we know is also I feel an excellent film/documentary. I was particulary interested in the science views in that one. I meditate and practice self healing on a daily basis. It helps keep me positive
    xxchris xx
    "The best and most beautiful things in this world cannot be seen or even heard, but must be felt with the heart" - Helen Keller
    My Store

Wink

didn't get a chance to try that reiki DVD--self help bit that i mentioned to you on the other side--yesterday (or was it sat?). i'm going to give it a try this afternoon.

i'm now reading a book by Richard Bach called Running from Safety. He meets himself as a 9 year old and tries to teach him what he's learned as a 50 something year old.

very interesting so far. R. Bach is the guy who wrote Jonathan Livingston Seagull.

have a good afternoon.......

Haha I thought I knew you xx
    Hope sales go well for you here
    xxchris xx
    "The best and most beautiful things in this world cannot be seen or even heard, but must be felt with the heart" - Helen Keller
    My Store

Since attempting to sell stuff on ebid I have learned you definitely need to be a positive thinker
    http://im1.ebidst.com/upload_banner/booksforsale_61768.jpg

Booksforsale For Vintage Homewares and New & Secondhand Books

Main Store - Click Here

Join ebid here

Wink

Hi BooksforSale. Love your cute avatar! Yes, we'll all have to think positive and visualize our goodies going to the right people for the right price that leaves both buyers and sellers happy. And it's happening NOW -- again and again!

That's my story anyway, and I'm stickin to it!

Worcester, Worcestershire, United Kingdom
    View 3red123's Feedback (+83)
    All-About 3red123
    View 3red123's Listings
    Forum Posts

Wink

Quote Originally Posted by craftinstef2 View Post
    ...... I always carry a rose quartz heart in my coin purse, as well as a piece of citrine that a friend bought for me. It's also said that a bit of citrine in one's purse brings money in. Whey-hay! I'm all for that.

Reminds me of what happened to me, many years ago. A gypsy stopped me in the High Street, and offered to tell me my future. She also sold me a lucky pixie, and told me if I kept it in my purse, my purse would never be empty.

She was right, of course -

The little pixie was always in there! ;-)
    Angie

My eBid stores:

Books Books Books
    http://books-books-books.ebid.net/

Beautiful and unique jewellery from around the world:
    http://incredible-zen-jewellery.ebid.net/

Forum Saint
    View moonwitch's Feedback (+1616)
    All-About moonwitch
    View moonwitch's Listings
    Forum Posts

I'm really into a lot of new thought stuff - Louise L Hay mainly. Her cds are my bedtime listening and I always have one of her books on the go.

I searched for her books here recently and as there was only one seller here offering the books and the seller is in the USA I will be adding a whole bunch to my cronezone store this month.

I have also got a lot of pre-loved new thought publications that will go in my new book store - planned for next month

Forum Diehard
    View marmalade8a's Feedback (+54)
    All-About marmalade8a
    View marmalade8a's Listings
    Forum Posts

I'm into positive non-thinking

Thread Information