Upgrade to Seller+ Lifetime
eBid Help
Close
Login to Your Account
eBid Community Forums - Chat & find help from others in the eBid Community
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Trouble getting online??

Default Trouble getting online??

This is the first time I've managed to get online in days! The PC has been acting like a slug; pages not loading etc! Has anyone else had this problem? Is this another thing down to Mr. Branson?
    I'm with Virgin, formerly NTL.

Quote Originally Posted by chiquita View Post
    This is the first time I've managed to get online in days! The PC has been acting like a slug; pages not loading etc! Has anyone else had this problem? Is this another thing down to Mr. Branson?
    I'm with Virgin, formerly NTL.

Oh I thought I replied to one of your threads earlier lol You'll have to forgive me - I'm a newbie, still trying to get used to everyone's names ........... I've been on here most of the day on and off and its been fine for me

Chiq i saw a post from you last night or this morning, are things going a bit haywire on here. Can't remember where they are now

Oh dear ................. been fine here

Quote Originally Posted by buttons-and-bows View Post
    Chiq i saw a post from you last night or this morning, are things going a bit haywire on here. Can't remember where they are now
    You mean the 'sex of your car' post? I did manage to do that last night, after hours of trying to get on during the day!!

No it was another one, don't think it was about the car this was just a post not a thread. it was a thread i wasn't involved in cause i thought right i am out here, but i can't find it now.

spooooooooooooooooooooooky

welcome back anyway

Quote Originally Posted by buttons-and-bows View Post
    Well i must have been seeing things then If Pete says i am wrong then i'm wrong
    when did i say u were wrong

i didnt think it was possible for a female to be wrong....

now im off to note down the day, date and time as a female ADMITTING she was wrong has never happened before.......

Thread Information