Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: QCPots, what's got into you?

Newton Stewart, Dumfries and Galloway, United Kingdom
    View nykmedia's Feedback (+922)
    All-About nykmedia
    View nykmedia's Listings
    Forum Posts

Default QCPots, what's got into you?

I am not posting this onto the QCPots thread for the simple reason that each time someone responds to the comment, it ensures the quote gets seen. I think there must be something in the air at the moment and we should excuse QC from his lunacy tactics both here and over on the other side.

I won't request the QCPots thread be deleted because I believe that such blatant advertising for eBid is being carried out on the other side as we speak, so nobody is in a position to judge and I believe the saying is, "all's fair in love and war". Love it or hate it, eBid is not about competing with the other side. We all know that most of us use more than one method of buying and selling and the threads on here are so hysterically funny that I truly HOPE that we can all get along, play fairly and provide the products and services that bidders here deserve.
    Now I'm off to do some more accounts as the tax man waits for no man. Inland Revenue has now introduced a separate section for etraders... have you all seen it? I think I saw the link on Gazza's Impressionz.com banners at the top of this page, can't rightly remember, but click it if you see it - it makes interesting reading for those who aren't up to date with current legislation. Oh! and there's also an interesting bit about a 'rent a room' scheme with tax free incentives! That part, I didn't know about
    Be my eBuddy - Join eBid HERE

Raising funds to help feed rescue ponies via my eBid Frugaldom store

Still winning with Racing Book Shop

Forum Diehard
    View QCPOTS's Feedback (+52)
    All-About QCPOTS
    View QCPOTS's Listings
    Forum Posts

Quote Originally Posted by nykmedia View Post
    I am not posting this onto the QCPots thread for the simple reason that each time someone responds to the comment, it ensures the quote gets seen. I think there must be something in the air at the moment and we should excuse QC from his lunacy tactics both here and over on the other side.

I won't request the QCPots thread be deleted because I believe that such blatant advertising for eBid is being carried out on the other side as we speak, so nobody is in a position to judge and I believe the saying is, "all's fair in love and war". Love it or hate it, eBid is not about competing with the other side. We all know that most of us use more than one method of buying and selling and the threads on here are so hysterically funny that I truly HOPE that we can all get along, play fairly and provide the products and services that bidders here deserve.
    Now I'm off to do some more accounts as the tax man waits for no man. Inland Revenue has now introduced a separate section for etraders... have you all seen it? I think I saw the link on Gazza's Impressionz.com banners at the top of this page, can't rightly remember, but click it if you see it - it makes interesting reading for those who aren't up to date with current legislation. Oh! and there's also an interesting bit about a 'rent a room' scheme with tax free incentives! That part, I didn't know about
    Hi nykmedia, dont know where you find the time, to respond on these boards, but as you say,

I believe the saying is, "all's fair in love and war". Love it or hate it, eBid is not about competing with the other side. We all know that most of us use more than one method of buying and selling and the threads on here are so hysterically funny that I truly HOPE that we can all get along, play fairly and provide the products and services that bidders here deserve,

I believe in, dont refuse a Challenge, so when one comes along, and using my ME page to plug Ebid was a good one,

the 10p listing thread may not be one of my best ideas,
    but it got a reaction, and I was only pointing out what we all know, but the idea was from another thread I had started,
    ( now Ive done it, ) got some good reaction on that,
    from rednosty, and it was just a follow on from that,,

but its just all banter, until the say something insulting to the OP, or cast aspersions which are trying to belittle the OP,
    then i bite, know what I mean,

West Bromwich, West Midlands, United Kingdom
    View merlin's Feedback (+3081)
    All-About merlin
    View merlin's Listings
    Forum Posts

bite me bite me

your pathetic

Forum Diehard
    View QCPOTS's Feedback (+52)
    All-About QCPOTS
    View QCPOTS's Listings
    Forum Posts

Quote Originally Posted by nykmedia View Post

see what I mean, this is an education gone to waste,
    and thinks its cleaver,

bite me bite me

your pathetic

All-About nykmedia
    View nykmedia's Listings
    Forum Posts

Question Bite you where???

Quote Originally Posted by merlin_man View Post
    bite me bite me

your pathetic
    What in the name o' the wee man is that supposed to mean?

"Bite me" = an invitation for someone to sink their gnashers into you?

"Bite me bite me" = do it twice?

Well, at least by responding to this thread you aren't punting up the title of the other one LOL

BTW QC, I list eBid as one of my hobbies in certain profiles and 'about me' pages and I offer the newsletters through 'alternative' distribution points. I just don't offer the same advertising opportunities, those are reserved for eBidders

All-About nykmedia
    View nykmedia's Listings
    Forum Posts

Wink All work and no play? No way!

Quote Originally Posted by QCPOTS View Post
    Hi nykmedia, dont know where you find the time, to respond on these boards
    That's easy! LOL You work online and make like your doing loads of typing but have eBid running in the background. That way, whilst waiting for docs to upload, you grab a few mins to catch up

Note to others who do the same thing!!!! If you are here in the forums and don't sign out each time, your boss, who is probably doing the exact same thing you are, can see your user name in the bottom bar. It stays there all day even when you aren't here... unless you sign out completely. OOPS! Caught again

All-About merlin
    View merlin's Listings
    Forum Posts

Quote Originally Posted by QCPOTS View Post
    see what I mean, this is an education gone to waste,
    and thinks its cleaver,

bite me bite me

your pathetic

so your educated are you well if you need millers antique guides to show you prices of items your not too clever try going back to kindergarten you may just learn about the real world

only one idiot on here who thinks there clever WELL YOU AINT, I GOT BANNED OFF HERE FOR SAYING LESS THAN YOU HAVE EVEN JUST ADDING A EBAY SIGNATURE IS RIDICULOUS TO SHOW YOUR FEEDBACK YOU SHOULD BE BANNED YOU EVEN SO THICK AS TO ADVERTISE EBAY CHEAP LISTING DAYS when people are trying to build this place your a pathetic moron you should be banned for doing all these

All-About nykmedia
    View nykmedia's Listings
    Forum Posts

Default Oh, Not Again!

Would you PLEASE stop using that word on my thread! Counting down now before we blast off....

All-About merlin
    View merlin's Listings
    Forum Posts

Which Idiot Or Ebay ??????????????

All-About nykmedia