eBid Stores
My eBid
Upgrade to Seller+ Lifetime
eBid Help
Close
Login to Your Account
eBid Community Forums - Chat & find help from others in the eBid Community
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: How do I list multiple items without making it a Dutch Auction?

Question How do I list multiple items without making it a Dutch Auction?

Hi there, having been a regular on ebay for some years, I'm just trying out ebid.

I've bought my Platinum lifetime, I've set up my shop and now I'm trying to list six of the same thing as BuyNow but this makes it a Dutch Auction, which I really don't want.

So how do I do this, please?

Thanks

PS I should add, BuyNow and Fixed Price - ie like Buy It Now on ebay - I want people to be able to buy one instantly, without having to wait for the auction to end, which in any case I want to set to 'Run Until Sold' as a shop item.

Hi,
    welcome to eBid.
    You cannot list multiple auctions of the same item, it goes against eBid listing rules, & the listings will be deleted.
    Just put the quantity you want in the listing form (I think the max is 25)
    choose Run til Sold, then put in your Buy Now Price & tick fixed price.
    Gothicina.

MAHATMA GANDHI - "The greatness of a nation and its moral progress can be judged by the way in which its animals are treated."

My Stores
    Gothicina Labels | Gothicina's Web - for eBid Auction Templates & Store Banners.

My Alter egos
    Kewtonia Books | Kewtonia's Klutter | Kewtonia Magz

Family
    Leadhillsonline | Honehe
    Tozcentral | NiffNaff
    SynysterChambers | Goldenboys13

Free eBid Banners | Free YDC Teddies | Charity Listings YDC Teddy Templates

Thanks but you misunderstand. I don't want to list six separate listings. I want to list six of the same thing in one listing, Buy Now, Fixed Price, in my Shop, Run Til Sold, but ebid automatically makes it a Dutch Auction listing, which is not what I want. If I go with this, will buyers be able to buy one instantly?

Quote Originally Posted by canterburycross View Post
    I want to list six of the same thing in one listing, Buy Now, Fixed Price, in my Shop, Run Til Sold, but ebid automatically makes it a Dutch Auction listing, which is not what I want. If I go with this, will buyers be able to buy one instantly?
    That's exactly what you were just given information on in the post above yours.

Thank you but it doesn't address the issue of ebid making it a Dutch Auction, which I don't want it to be.

It's a Dutch because you have more than one item of the same type. You still get to use the Buy Now, fixed price. There's no bidding.

So there's none of that faffing about with everyone getting it at the lowest price nonsense which is the core of Dutch Auctions?

Not if you only have a fixed price listed.

Thread Information